The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Its been months since i was here, a little update.

Anything related to matters of the mind

nnogalaxy

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
May 23, 2022
Been a minute. im 17 now.
So my journey so far has been this:
I read demarco's book, started SMMA and quit because of how limited i am in this country. cant even open instagram anymore and its just not worth it.
then i got into trading, because i can do it easily where im from, there are platforms that allow iranians, education is free and more.
ive had my ups and downs in this journey and now im very close to being funded (you can look up what that means)
trading to me is more like a short term money making method to solve my lifes problems. I can barely even afford clothes and we're starting to struggle to pay for the houes. Once im funded and i can do decent on that that'll be around 1-2k a month which is insane here. and i can easily compound that the bigger my account gets. I'm thinking of stopping studying cyber security for a month or two and just grind trading. literally 3k and i can heal my family.

this is how its been going for me. I was wondering if anyone has any tips for me, or something they'd like to share as im just improvement hungry.
Thank you

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.