The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

It's been a while: I've been VERY BUSY; and glad to be back here

D

DeletedUser1

I see a lot of improvements has happen since I've been away; new members have joined; and this site is still moving on:eusa_clap:

After I've cleaned out the 7000 emails in my account, it was only then that I was able to start receiving messages coming from the fastlane forum. A lot has been happening with me since I've last posted here, and a lot of great changes has happened in my life. For starters, I've been busy with my new film, creating a new website that use to be called Terry TL Productions LLC, Let Us Start Now, Seattle WA. but is no longer that, but is now called 1 Live, One Dies. Feel It Live It Productions

I've been busy networking with other creative people, creating a film teaser about my film (you can check that out on my site), and learning all that I can about starting up a film production company. Wow, it's a lot of work, and I'm glad to be learning all that I can.

Now of course, I'm always asking people to view my latest creations, and, to give me any input as far as the style, look, and content of my website 1 Live, One Dies. Feel It Live It Productions Check out the film teaser. I really want ya to send me some comments about the film teaser also.

Presently (if anyone is interested) I'm still looking to build an exceptional team, once I go into production, and that includes PR too. Of course Actors are always welcomed to contact me:seeya: to chat and network.

Glad to be here again, and I'm looking forward to meeting more new peeps.

Thanks,
Terry Ti (my official artist name) hah-ha:tiphat:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Amail

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Apr 12, 2012
North San Diego County
Artsy shots, but it takes a long time to figure out what's going on. Once you figure out the story line, it just drags on with more artsy shots. I don't know who the characters are - who's the hero and who's the villain? I finally clicked away after 2-1/2 minutes. If you don't hook your viewer right away you're doomed. If your hooked viewer loses interest in the characters, you're doomed again.

So:
  • Make it shorter
  • Make me care

futhey

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Jun 18, 2012
1. Neat, You're from Seattle too!

2. As a web developer, I absolutely hate your website. I hope that's because most of your effort is going into your project!

3. You're going to make our useless monorail famous. You stop that, you! :)

4. I didn't hate the film. I think other people here are expecting 5 minutes of production quality video. This is raw and unrefined, not a bad start. No one makes their own trailers. Big budget films never make their own trailers. It's hard. They outsource it to the experts (One of my best friends works for a company that does nothing but make trailers for hollywood films).

5. I don't like the title. Or maybe I just don't get it. (I don't get it)

D

DeletedUser1

Artsy shots, but it takes a long time to figure out what's going on. Once you figure out the story line, it just drags on with more artsy shots. I don't know who the characters are - who's the hero and who's the villain? I finally clicked away after 2-1/2 minutes. If you don't hook your viewer right away you're doomed. If your hooked viewer loses interest in the characters, you're doomed again.

So:
  • Make it shorter
  • Make me care

Now that was constructive, and thank you.

D

DeletedUser1

1. Neat, You're from Seattle too!

2. As a web developer, I absolutely hate your website. I hope that's because most of your effort is going into your project!

3. You're going to make our useless monorail famous. You stop that, you! :)

4. I didn't hate the film. I think other people here are expecting 5 minutes of production quality video. This is raw and unrefined, not a bad start. No one makes their own trailers. Big budget films never make their own trailers. It's hard. They outsource it to the experts (One of my best friends works for a company that does nothing but make trailers for hollywood films).

5. I don't like the title. Or maybe I just don't get it. (I don't get it)

Tell me why you hate the site. Hah-ha, not trying to make the monorail famous. I'm not a big production company but once I become one, I'll call ya:) The title stays. And I wanted raw and unrefined, nothing too glossy. Glossy belongs on magazines.

nzerinto

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Aug 1, 2012
Toronto, Canada
I generally read this forum from my iPhone. When I visited your site I got a message about updating my Flash...which I can't do, so I absolutely couldn't view your site.

So either get rid of the flash (for people that try to visit your site from Apple products, and also for SEO reasons) or at least provide a non flash version and redirect iPhones/iPads automatically to the non flash version.

Can't comment on the trailer because I could never get that far....

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.