Ok, so if you are not familiar with Facbook Adverts or CPM advertising, it's about to get sort of confusing for you. I have gone over these numbers several times, tell me where I am missing the piece that de-validates all of what I am about to say. Something just doesn't make sense here...
My best social campaign had a target audience of 124,038,420 users. My best campaign had a CTR of .5% (yikes) and I paid .05 per thousand impressions (only spent like 5 bucks), this was before the site or even the app was up so the clicks went to my facebook page. On the TecLight website (all from non Facebook ads), conversions have been around 5-2.5%. So with that logic, spending .05 CPM at $60 would reach 1.2 million a day, continue that for 10 days and you will reach 12 million people for $600 (over those 10 days). Lets say I get a .5% conversion from Facebook over to the site, that is 6000 unique visitors a day (or 60,000 for the 10 days) and at my low end (2.5%) conversion rate, that would still be 150 downloads a day or $300 a day profit (1,500 downloads in 10 days, $3000 every 10 days). So your gross $300 a day minus your $60 on advertising is $240 a day. If you scaled that to the entire 124 million in my audience, say at $600 a day for 10 days, that would be $2,400 a day net until your pool dries up and you have to bail.
I KNOW something is wrong here, I just can't pinpoint what exactly it is, anyone have a theory? It's proabably something incredibly obvious haha :coco:
My best social campaign had a target audience of 124,038,420 users. My best campaign had a CTR of .5% (yikes) and I paid .05 per thousand impressions (only spent like 5 bucks), this was before the site or even the app was up so the clicks went to my facebook page. On the TecLight website (all from non Facebook ads), conversions have been around 5-2.5%. So with that logic, spending .05 CPM at $60 would reach 1.2 million a day, continue that for 10 days and you will reach 12 million people for $600 (over those 10 days). Lets say I get a .5% conversion from Facebook over to the site, that is 6000 unique visitors a day (or 60,000 for the 10 days) and at my low end (2.5%) conversion rate, that would still be 150 downloads a day or $300 a day profit (1,500 downloads in 10 days, $3000 every 10 days). So your gross $300 a day minus your $60 on advertising is $240 a day. If you scaled that to the entire 124 million in my audience, say at $600 a day for 10 days, that would be $2,400 a day net until your pool dries up and you have to bail.
I KNOW something is wrong here, I just can't pinpoint what exactly it is, anyone have a theory? It's proabably something incredibly obvious haha :coco:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
