G
GuestUser8117
Guest
These days, I feel that something is wrong. My city gets old, I've seen everything ,done everything that there has to do. And I think I'd like to leave. I don't really like the mentality of the people in my city, it's so close minded, no one ever bothers to say hello, or smile. Here, if you're a stranger and you begin to talk to another person, you're "weird".
The relationship with my family members,has become almost meaningless(parents and sister). They are all against the fastlane, though that doesn't really bother me, things are just not the way it used to be. I find them too stressed out. When I go to parent's house I don't get a smile as I used to when I was living there. It's a very sad feeling.
Is anything similar has ever happened to you?
That said, I am beginning a new life now, independent from anybody. I have to learn everything on my own, change my thought process, make new friends and perhaps move elsewhere on the planet. I have to rethink, rework and reinvent myself.
The relationship with my family members,has become almost meaningless(parents and sister). They are all against the fastlane, though that doesn't really bother me, things are just not the way it used to be. I find them too stressed out. When I go to parent's house I don't get a smile as I used to when I was living there. It's a very sad feeling.
Is anything similar has ever happened to you?
That said, I am beginning a new life now, independent from anybody. I have to learn everything on my own, change my thought process, make new friends and perhaps move elsewhere on the planet. I have to rethink, rework and reinvent myself.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
