The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is this a scam on craigslist

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

paul.waker

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Jul 4, 2018
Ukraine, Lviv
Today I was looking how to make money to make me free for a couple of month to srart study programming( to create one I suppose good project). I found on craigslist two advertisements with macbook selling and if I bought one of them with this price I could sell them 3 times more expencive. This will give me 3 month to no working on my 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. job and I will have a some tine to organize my study and start project, but I`m afraid is this posts are scum, it is one man who sell two macbooks
Apple MacBook Pro 15 Touch-Bar+ID, 16gb, 512GB SSD
American Apple MacBook Pro TOUCH BAR 13 2017 3.5GHz i7 1TB SD 16GB

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

paul.waker

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Jul 4, 2018
Ukraine, Lviv
it`s from second conversation, when he said that both post he made

Attachments

• qw.PNG
    qw.PNG
    272.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Снимок.PNG
    Снимок.PNG
    39.4 KB · Views: 15

Tha Juice

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jul 22, 2018
Unless you are able to pick them up at his home to check wether they are real I wouldn't do business with this dude, they can be easily fake pictures / fake china models / stolen. When someone tells you the products aren't stolen without you asking if they actually are, they are most likely stolen.

Also he says he has receipts for both of them, I don't buy that lol... Like I said, this sounds too good to be true...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Choate

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
242%
Mar 25, 2014
Boston
The Craigslist post is 28 days old it says, "Yes it will be selling cheap as im not looking to break anyone's bank and want a quick sale"

Anyone wanting a quick sale on a ~$350 Macbook will have gotten one much quicker than a month if they're legit. Total scam.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.