The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Importing products to sell on Craigslist

Anything related to sourcing or importing products.

gunhol

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
May 6, 2019
Hey guys!

I live in a country where we have a website that basically everyone uses to sell stuff that is probably very much alike to Craigslist in the US.
I've tried flipping a few items with some success, and I would like to check out the possibilities of importing products(sofas, beds etc.) from China etc. to sell on this site.

Has anyone in here had some success with selling on Craigslist?
Has anyone tried or thought about importing the products that usually sell on Craigslist and selling it locally?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ecommercewolf

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Jan 8, 2019
Dallas, TX
Hey guys!

I live in a country where we have a website that basically everyone uses to sell stuff that is probably very much alike to Craigslist in the US.
I've tried flipping a few items with some success, and I would like to check out the possibilities of importing products(sofas, beds etc.) from China etc. to sell on this site.

Has anyone in here had some success with selling on Craigslist?
Has anyone tried or thought about importing the products that usually sell on Craigslist and selling it locally?

Absolutely. You mentioned you've had some success so I would continue to double down on what works, obviously you have some proof of concept here.

what are the concerns?

gunhol

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
May 6, 2019
Absolutely. You mentioned you've had some success so I would continue to double down on what works, obviously you have some proof of concept here.

what are the concerns?
Had some success with some special sound equipment, but its pretty rare to find and then at the right price as well, not something I can do weekly.

Have you imported products and sold on Craigslist?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.