The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is this a good plan according to moving into the fast lane approach?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Akita

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Dec 8, 2021
Hello everyone! I'm back to posting in the group since last year. I've had some major life changes happen since then. Like moving across the U.S. And starting a new job as a driver for $17 an hour, and I listen to MJ's books while I drive.

Never the less, the point is I found myself slipping away from putting true action behind my goal of financial independence.
And even worse, I'm in quite a lot of credit card debt now.
15k roughly. Besides that my cost of living is very very low. Besides credit cards, it's roughly $600 a month so I'm living very frugally. Which gives me $1,500 left over to pay down my credit cards with, or pay the minimum and save the rest for investing into a business?

I know this kind of money is penny pinching and I don't want to sit around for 2 years getting no-where. So how do I climb out of this whole and get some momentum going this year? I'd like to have a good chunk of change and some good coding skills to build a business that will abide by the 6 commandments and law of affection. I've been messing around with coding for the last 2 years and I joined the legends program and built a website for myself and for my parents business, but never took it anywhere past that.

I was thinking of trying to build websites again (Which a higher magnitude and will build my business and coding skills, plus get me used to making money for myself.) And I can quickly have that money to funnel all my effort into my first scalable business.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
554%
Apr 17, 2022
abide by the 6 commandments
CENTS - there are only 5.

You seem to know exactly what you want to do, and the next steps are quite clear. What is stopping you from doing it?

I was thinking of trying to build websites again
Stop trying to do things. It never works.
Just do them. Don't try.

Akita

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Dec 8, 2021
You seem to know exactly what you want to do, and the next steps are quite clear. What is stopping you from doing it?
Nothing is stopping me,
It's only my choices stopping me, like MJ says. I think I just needed to rant a little bit. But I'm moving forward, I will learn by DOING.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.