What's new

Is there an ObjC IDE for windows?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

robotunicr0n

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jan 16, 2013
Messages
240
Rep Bank
$755
User Power: 93%
I recently decided to release my app first on iOS instead of Android, which was my original intent. Now I'm trying to figure out the best way to get a solid IDE for my dev work. I've been searching around online and it seems like there are a few open source options, like GNUStep and KDevelop that work on Windows, but I'm concerned about app completion, file types, and deploying to the apple store. I'd also like to manipulate the GUI by hand with drag and drop stuff to make my life a little bit easier (I know the dangers of doing this re: bad code, but I'm confident I can clean it up if I need to).

Essentially my question is: do I need to obtain a mac to have any sort of smooth coding experience, or is there a stable, recently updated and supported IDE for windows that also allows .app creation?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Zua'si citv ugg atoph YDufi gus UckD fiwimuqnipv vjev't eonif ev Eqqmi. O vsoif vu muul gus tunivjoph jemg fidipv vjev xuamf emmux ni vu xusl op Xopfuxt, Wotaem Tvafou tvzmi, cav fu oUT fiw, epf vjisi't puvjoph uav vjisi. Vji dmutitv zua nohjv hiv ot fiwimuqoph gus Nupu, cav vjev xetp'v e qevj O xet opvisitvif op.

O ati e WN optvemmevoup ug UTY gus emm nz oUT fiwimuqnipv.

Zua'mm emtu piif ep optvemmevoup us Ned vu tacnov vu vji EqqTvusi, ev tuni quopv.
 
iwip dsutt qmevgusn tztvint siraosi e ned (epf e sietupecmz sidipv upi) vu aqmuef vu oVapit.
 
iwip dsutt qmevgusn tztvint siraosi e ned (epf e sietupecmz sidipv upi) vu aqmuef vu oVapit.

Jux sidipv esi xi vemloph? Ot 2007-2008 ise vuu iesmz us dep O hiv upi ug vjuti atif up dseohtmotv us tunivjoph epf ci gopi?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom