The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Do I need a basic CRM system or is there an alternative?

Marketing, social media, advertising

fearo

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Oct 7, 2019
Hi,

I have my niche of 4,000+ users. I have full contact details in spreadsheets format. The best way to inform them of the Service we are launching is by email. As I take on users then I will need operate an automatic 'opt in' on join for newsletter / offers etc. so I will need subscribe / unsubscribe functionality.

So the minimum requirement looks like:
  1. Contact storage
  2. Bulk upload (import all details from csv)
  3. email integration
  4. unsubscribe
Am I looking at a basic CRM system here? Anyone have experience in this space?

Thanks,

Fearo

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:
G

GuestUser4aMPs1

Hi,

I have my niche of 4,000+ users. I have full contact details in spreadsheets format. The best way to inform them of the Service we are launching is by email. As I take on users then I will need operate an automatic 'opt in' on join for newsletter / offers etc. so I will need subscribe / unsubscribe functionality.

So the minimum requirement looks like:
  1. Contact storage
  2. Bulk upload (import all details from csv)
  3. email integration
  4. unsubscribe
Am I looking at a basic CRM system here? Anyone have experience in this space?

Thanks,

Fearo
Hey Fearo, what your describing is mass email software for cold email.

There's a lot of options on the market right now. If you're using gmail and want to send bulk email for free then use GMass. Their free version is capped at 50 emails sent per day, but their pricing is very cheap. I personally used LemList for a few months now and really like it, although it gets expensive once you scale.

My thread in the speedway forum has a lot of what you'll need so I won't repeat it here. Check it out here, hope it helps: https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...onnections-for-fun-profit.100520/#post-969827

fearo

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Oct 7, 2019
Thanks Mike. I will listen in.

Hey Fearo, what your describing is mass email software for cold email.

There's a lot of options on the market right now. If you're using gmail and want to send bulk email for free then use GMass. Their free version is capped at 50 emails sent per day, but their pricing is very cheap. I personally used LemList for a few months now and really like it, although it gets expensive once you scale.

My thread in the speedway forum has a lot of what you'll need so I won't repeat it here. Check it out here, hope it helps: https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...onnections-for-fun-profit.100520/#post-969827

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.