So I have had many ideas for web and mobile apps. The problem is I don't know any programming language, my computer skills are limited to spreadsheets and pivot tables and I have no web design background.
I starting looking into outsourcing some of these ideas and I am actually in contact with one back end developer right now. The more I get into it I realize how difficult managing the website will be even once it is developed. With no skills in that environment I will be at the mercy of others. I also believe that for every 10 good ideas only ONE may become profitable.
My options are:
1. Avoid the web development and try to focus on something I know (finance)
2. Start learning to develop, code all from scratch
Do you think option 2 is realistic?
Cheers.
I starting looking into outsourcing some of these ideas and I am actually in contact with one back end developer right now. The more I get into it I realize how difficult managing the website will be even once it is developed. With no skills in that environment I will be at the mercy of others. I also believe that for every 10 good ideas only ONE may become profitable.
My options are:
1. Avoid the web development and try to focus on something I know (finance)
2. Start learning to develop, code all from scratch
Do you think option 2 is realistic?
Cheers.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
