The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is earning $1000 a day a realistic goal for business owners?

Del

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
394%
Jan 22, 2018
London, UK
There are people making more than that every second. Always depends on the equation you have created for your business system. Yes $1000/day is realistic. Just remember to attract the cat with a can of tuna, don't run around chasing it between cars, you will never catch it.

ApparentHorizon

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Apr 1, 2016
Greenville, SC
That's only $365k/yr

x9dUvCu.jpg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

million$$$smile

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
703%
Dec 25, 2012
Midwest
Don't limit yourself to that figure.

Instead, figure out how to make $1000 a day while you're sleeping and not involved in the function of earning that amount.

You will be much farther ahead.

Last edited:

Nolan Harper

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 31, 2018
Is $1000 a day a realistic goal for those who start or have their own business? I know it would take a long time and lots of hard work, but is it a realistic goal?
Has anyone on here made that much?

I have found after a LOT of trial and error (more error than I care to admit)... that setting your goals lower will allow you to test your business to see if it is a viable business. I stopped aiming for $1000/day and started with $10/day.

If you begin to consistently make $10/day, it means you might be on to something, so scale accordingly! You will be shocked by how quickly $10/day becomes $100/day, and then $1000/day. While I've only experienced it once and for a short bit, I can tell you it is possible, it is realistic, and more importantly, you can do it.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
You painting Ferraris?

How many have you sold? Get to work!

D

Deleted52409

Lately I've been helping a contractor with floor installation. And yeah.... in the summer months this guy has had a $1,000 day at least once a week; And all we're doing is installing floors. It's hard work but any idiot can master this stuff if he shows up to work on time and does as instructed.

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
I think it’s actually really good to do maths like that. Even mj talks about it with his money system. Work out how much you want to make and then work backwards on how you can get there. You might be surprised what business ideas sound good but aren’t and some which sound bad are good. But once you’ve done a quick plan like that get to work, because it’s not going to go to plan. And as the poster above and the millionaire fast lane says, make that income seperate of your time, it doesn’t have to be at the start, but there needs to be room and potential for that otherwise you have a job and you can’t scale.

Stargazer

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 8, 2018
England
Good Afternoon Liam.

Yes. Nothing wrong with chasing money but most people don't start a business saying I want to earn $1000 a day.

Dan

mitchdobney

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
May 7, 2018
Have you read the book?

Money is what you make it. $1000 a day is a small figure to some entrepreneurs.

szaboduf

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Oct 28, 2017
Budapest, Magyarország
That's $365k a year. Not only are there lots of people who make more than that, there are even people who make more than that while being employees and never starting their own business.

Yes but it is a stupid goal.

Dan

For a goal, yes, it's stupid. But for a milestone, it can do.

Veloman

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Feb 10, 2018
Austin
I took in 730 in one day of mowing lawns last year. It was a 10hr day, but definitely doable. That was by myself, my own labor. If I had 2 crews of 2 workers, I think netting 1000 a day is realistic. I ended up selling the business before hiring anyone though.

dimitrios10

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 31, 2018
Is $1000 a day a realistic goal for those who start or have their own business? I know it would take a long time and lots of hard work, but is it a realistic goal?
Has anyone on here made that much?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.