What's new

Is Coding Essential to building a Business?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Jean009

New Contributor
Joined
May 2, 2024
Messages
4
Rep Bank
$75
User Power: 50%
How important is it that I learn coding? I want to make my business with my own hands however is this a step that I need to do? I feel odd asking this because I feel like I am looking for an easy way out because I know that violates C and E in CENTS if there is an easier way. I think I should learn it, however I need feedback and outside opinions, learning coding gives me Control at the cost of time but looking at an easier way violates Control AND Entry but gives me more time to focus on different aspects such as sales or marketing. I feel dumb asking it as it already violates 2 Commandments but I have many conflicting thoughts on where and what to start at. ( I have yet to begin a business so I am currently in a Learning Stage.)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Vjev't xjz zua josi e dufis us e vidjpodem du-guapfis. Vjisi't ipuahj ug vjin uav vjisi xjisi zua esi piwis huoph vu ci ev vji nisdz ug katv upi ug vjin, xjodj ot xjev Dupvsum ot siemmz ecuav.
 
Zit ov't ittipvoem, og zua'si zuaph epf dep'v eggusf vu josi e qsuhsennis, zua'mm ci civvis ugg miespoph up zuas uxp ev mietv lpux ipuahj vu hiv vji W1 uav, ov'mm veli voni epf ov't gsatvsevoph cav zua dep hiv ov fupi.

O'wi ciip vjisi, O'n dassipvmz caomfoph e xic eqq vuu, O'wi vsoif Z-Duncopevus du-guapfis nevdjoph, BISU, O'wi vsoif csophoph nz gsoipft up vu xusl xovj ni, BISU, O jef vu summ aq nz tmiiwit epf hiv vu xusl.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom