There's this App code by amish shah tutorial I downloaded I'm following..he explains how to make apps for free, very fast, and then produce mass quantities using appmakr. Then from those you can see which ones people like and make quality ones based on those..and from those you make even better ones that are like actual video games instead of simple apps. ANd he says you can outsource every simple app for 12 dollars.
I'm learning animation and video game creation etc so I was considering doing this too..I think it can't be fastlane though because the barrier to entry is super low since appmakr site is free and he says you can start making money in 3 weeks with ease. What he's doing is obviously fastlane ( selling the tutorials for 1000 dollars a piece) and his company he sold for 2 million bucks doing this app stuff...
also he teaches how to make money doing this stuff in conjunction wiht seo, affiliating, and that stuff so he's probably an internet marketer, which also isn't fastlane anymore given the competition. What do you guys think? I'm gonna at least go through it just to learn more about business but I doubt I'll make much money from it. I do have to pay 99 bucks on apple to be a developer though..
I'm learning animation and video game creation etc so I was considering doing this too..I think it can't be fastlane though because the barrier to entry is super low since appmakr site is free and he says you can start making money in 3 weeks with ease. What he's doing is obviously fastlane ( selling the tutorials for 1000 dollars a piece) and his company he sold for 2 million bucks doing this app stuff...
also he teaches how to make money doing this stuff in conjunction wiht seo, affiliating, and that stuff so he's probably an internet marketer, which also isn't fastlane anymore given the competition. What do you guys think? I'm gonna at least go through it just to learn more about business but I doubt I'll make much money from it. I do have to pay 99 bucks on apple to be a developer though..
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
