The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

is appmakr.com fastlane? App code by amish shah..

fierce86

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Jun 19, 2011
There's this App code by amish shah tutorial I downloaded I'm following..he explains how to make apps for free, very fast, and then produce mass quantities using appmakr. Then from those you can see which ones people like and make quality ones based on those..and from those you make even better ones that are like actual video games instead of simple apps. ANd he says you can outsource every simple app for 12 dollars.

I'm learning animation and video game creation etc so I was considering doing this too..I think it can't be fastlane though because the barrier to entry is super low since appmakr site is free and he says you can start making money in 3 weeks with ease. What he's doing is obviously fastlane ( selling the tutorials for 1000 dollars a piece) and his company he sold for 2 million bucks doing this app stuff...

also he teaches how to make money doing this stuff in conjunction wiht seo, affiliating, and that stuff so he's probably an internet marketer, which also isn't fastlane anymore given the competition. What do you guys think? I'm gonna at least go through it just to learn more about business but I doubt I'll make much money from it. I do have to pay 99 bucks on apple to be a developer though..

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Inphinity

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Aug 20, 2007
Auckland, NZ
While the cost barrier to entry may be relatively low, that is not the only barrier to entry in application & game development. I bet you could give 1,000 people $100k each as a startup budget for an application or video game and 900 or more of them would fail to come up with something profitable, and not for lack of funding. You still have to meet a need, or fulfill a requirement in the market, and do so well enough that people use your product over other alternatives. The initial cost to buy a domain & some web hosting is ridiculously low, but there's still a lot of websites out there that do well - because the specific content they offer draws users.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.