The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is a love relationship a good investment?

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Are love expenses worth it?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Thomas Baptiste

Guide Yourself!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Jun 8, 2018
Commonwealth of Dominica
Go read "The Rational Male" or listen to it on audible.. Report back afterword your whole outlook will change from that one eye opening book so far you'll never recognize the guy that just asked that question..
Swallow the redpill and your questions will change. I believe this is more of a case of managing expectations based on personal values than anything else. You need to determine what's important to you before you can try to make progress with these types of matters.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Swallow the redpill and your questions will change. I believe this is more of a case of managing expectations based on personal values than anything else. You need to determine what's important to you before you can try to make progress with these types of matters.

Rollo why do my eyes hurt? BECAUSE YOUVE NEVER OPENED THEM BEFORE. BOOM!

Lmao.

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
Fascinating thread once we got to the book debate. Made even more interesting when I read a few chapters of The Rational Male. It had a few interesting points but I like these better.

“The female of the species is more deadly than the male.” Kipling

“By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.” ~Socrates

If two oxen are unequally yoked, the brute dumb animals don’t just walk in a mindless circle forever; one of them gets a broken neck. ~ Me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
So because you heard one douchebag about it, it's a bad book?

Better avoid the bible as well then.

You know what, you’re right. I bought the book. I’m intrigued now.

I have noticed a LOT of douchebags referencing it from a very douchbag stand they were attempting to take; But like anything, I’m sure it can be taken out of context. I can admit when I’m wrong. I hope I am and learn something.

I do wholeheartedly agree that feminism is seriously legitimate problem these days and traditional relationships fare much better. On that front, it is on the right track.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.