- Joined
- Aug 26, 2007
- Messages
- 408
Rep Bank
$530
$530
User Power: 13%
I recently joined the ranks of Iphone users, and I've done some browsing in the App store. For movie goers, I found an App called "Showtimes" which will bring up all the theaters in the area you're in and lists the movies and showtimes for the day, and it's free. I got it, and it seems to work well. A good resource when you're out with friends and someone says let's see a movie. Now you know where to go when easily.
What apps have you found? Have you found any to avoid?
What apps have you found? Have you found any to avoid?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
