Npard23
New Contributor
I'm an investment advisor from Orange County, CA who specializes in trading commodities and stocks (especially emerging market equities). I have unique perspective on catching global macroeconomic trends early and a risk management model that reduces my risk to the level equal to the bond market. I joined this forum because I read the book last year and it changed my mentality on building my business. Now I'm looking to be involved with a community that can help push things off the slow lane and into the fast lane.
The two main products/services I offer are my macro hedge fund (for accredited investors) and an investment newsletter called The Pardini Report that gives live updates for trades and provides my research for traders and investors who either don't meet the regulatory requirements to enter the fund or would rather invest on their own. My track record is strong as I have beaten benchmarks every year and have risk adjusted returns that average over 10% greater than the S&P 500 and Emerging Market indices.
Link to Fund: http://nomadiccapitalpartners.com
Link to Newsletter: http://pardinireport.com
I've been in business for three years and have done well enough to break eve, but have been having trouble converting my traffic to sales for the newsletter or solid leads for the hedge fund. My goal is to have an 1000+ subscriber base (300 by year end) and raise $500M for the fund ($20M by Feb 2014, a lot of red tape to cover when I scale beyond fifteen investors. Any advice, inspiration, assistance, or networking opportunities to the building of my investment company would be greatly appreciated.
The two main products/services I offer are my macro hedge fund (for accredited investors) and an investment newsletter called The Pardini Report that gives live updates for trades and provides my research for traders and investors who either don't meet the regulatory requirements to enter the fund or would rather invest on their own. My track record is strong as I have beaten benchmarks every year and have risk adjusted returns that average over 10% greater than the S&P 500 and Emerging Market indices.
Link to Fund: http://nomadiccapitalpartners.com
Link to Newsletter: http://pardinireport.com
I've been in business for three years and have done well enough to break eve, but have been having trouble converting my traffic to sales for the newsletter or solid leads for the hedge fund. My goal is to have an 1000+ subscriber base (300 by year end) and raise $500M for the fund ($20M by Feb 2014, a lot of red tape to cover when I scale beyond fifteen investors. Any advice, inspiration, assistance, or networking opportunities to the building of my investment company would be greatly appreciated.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
