- Joined
- May 19, 2019
- Messages
- 28
Rep Bank
$235
$235
User Power: 43%
Hi, my name is Damy and I’m from Nigeria. I have had this idea long before i read the MFL and knew about this forum but I’m glad to share it here for direction and advice.
The idea is an inventory software idea for pharmacies and drug stores to add their inventory ( drugs and supplies) which I would make available online for people to have access to check availability and price. Also as seen from your book- to generate leads.
I came about the idea when I was sick and needed to get a particular drug. I had to go round town checking different drug stores before I could get the drug and in the process spent a lot of time and resources doing a merry go round.
So I thought it would be nice to be able to assist other people in similar situations.
I want to take action but I don’t know where to start from—-shared the idea with a few close friends and they seem to like the idea but without action and implementation, it’s just a waste!
I would like a vote on the idea and appreciate any help and idea on how to start!
The idea is an inventory software idea for pharmacies and drug stores to add their inventory ( drugs and supplies) which I would make available online for people to have access to check availability and price. Also as seen from your book- to generate leads.
I came about the idea when I was sick and needed to get a particular drug. I had to go round town checking different drug stores before I could get the drug and in the process spent a lot of time and resources doing a merry go round.
So I thought it would be nice to be able to assist other people in similar situations.
I want to take action but I don’t know where to start from—-shared the idea with a few close friends and they seem to like the idea but without action and implementation, it’s just a waste!
I would like a vote on the idea and appreciate any help and idea on how to start!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
