The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction

Riadh

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Nov 10, 2020
Welcome!! I am also new here and I have had very good experience in the forum. Great content! Have you read any of the books this forum is based on?
Yes i did read the millionaire fast lane and i'm currentlly reading the unscripted book its very intresting but I didn't get how the forum works actually and I'm trying to understand through content

Riadh

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Nov 10, 2020
Yes i did read the millionaire fast lane and i'm currentlly reading the unscripted book its very intresting but I didn't get how the forum works actually and I'm trying to understand through content
And thanks for welcoming me it's very nice of you

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

afrankmore

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Nov 5, 2020
Central California
Absolutely!! A lot of people here help others, its what we do. Also, on another note take some time a browse the forum. For myself, I am still a slave to my job, while I work on my program. I have been living in the slowlane with low pay so I have to take calculated steps for the time being. I use my down time at work to visit the forum.

Riadh

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Nov 10, 2020
Absolutely!! A lot of people here help others, its what we do. Also, on another note take some time a browse the forum. For myself, I am still a slave to my job, while I work on my program. I have been living in the slowlane with low pay so I have to take calculated steps for the time being. I use my down time at work to visit the forum.
I hope you get to your destination , and to be honest I'm still a student but unlike what the book describes I studied for free all my life apart from some educational formations which doesn't cost much and hopefully this will be my final year to switch to the working environment so I'm glad I found someone like you to help me understand and I'm happy to answer and provide any information you need during your journey to help if possible cause like you said we are here to help each other

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...