The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction

arif523e

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
May 19, 2020
United States
Hi everyone,

I'm a 21 year old that just graduated and I just finished reading TMF . I'm from New Jersey too. My prior work experience has been working as a student manager for the IT department at my university. I now hold a junior software engineering position at a mid-sized tech company. I started reading this book at first because a friend from University recommended it to me. To be honest, I thought it was complete BS because of the title. As I got more into the book I pretty much got blindsided and realized that I couldn't trade the spend the next 40+ years trading a 5 for 2. I don't really know where I am going in terms of business ventures as of right now, but I realize that i'm NOT going to work for someone else for the rest of my life. If MJ ever ends up reading this i'd like to say thanks for showing everyone what wealth really is. I always thought the cookie-cutter "go to college and get a job" route was the only route that people took. All in all, I'm pretty excited to start the next chapter in my life!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...