The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction

D

Deleted78083

Hey,

My name is Auré (male), born in 94, from Belgium. I have a useless bsc in communication, a master in management and a master in political science. I speak Dutch, French, English and Spanish. My first business was getting paid in highschool to write others' powerpoint presentation, then followed a long period of self-annihilation I'm now out of.

I'm currently building my online business and hesitate between becoming a part-time security guard next year to keep on developing my website, or to study a Msc in business administration.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Hey Aure and welcome to the forum :)

What are you doing in your online business if I may ask? Are you making sales/revenue yet?

aeden

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
196%
Feb 28, 2020
Melbourne, FL
I'm currently building my online business and hesitate between becoming a part-time security guard next year to keep on developing my website, or to study a Msc in business administration.

Isn't there anything you can do around your online business that would give you income and more experience growing your business? No offense to those that have a master's degree, but that's not going to help you build your online business.

D

Deleted78083

Isn't there anything you can do around your online business that would give you income and more experience growing your business? No offense to those that have a master's degree, but that's not going to help you build your online business.
Yeah, security guard, I figured it was the best job I could do to keep my energy and time for the business. You are right, it is not so much me but my self-esteem who wants this master. But I can't stand the idea of not doing something I could and thought that if I ever want to study this master, it has to be now. Not when i'm thirty. I haven't made up my mind yet. Part of me wants to do it, the other part knows it'd be smarter to focus directly on the business and not "lose" two years.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted78083

Hey Aure and welcome to the forum :)

What are you doing in your online business if I may ask? Are you making sales/revenue yet?
Hey buddy,

Not yet, I'm learning basics css and html5 so that I can understand my wordpress theme. I'm building a multi vendors platform to connect local producers of my product (that's secret though ;)) to clients directly, without going through intermediaries. I figured a smaller supply-chain meant lower costs and less CO2 emissions. It's basic dropshipping, nothing extraordinary :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...