The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction

rayn_07

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Oct 14, 2018
Hi i’m Rayn, I just read the Fastlane millionaire for the second time and just started reading the Unscripted . I leaned early on what power businesses can make thru my parents, they didn’t go to college but managed to send all of us four of their children to finish college degrees because of a bakery and construction businesses.
Last 2010 my partners and I opened up a printing business but it soon died. This year I want to start a business and although i’m Not yet sure what to start, i’m Processing and evaluating my options and seeing that it will eventually fit the market. Thru MJ’s book I learned valuable lessons in business and it’s time test the water again. It will be a journey and a process in the making for sure. Hopefully I’ll earn more lessons from this forum, with hopes that I can also contribute and share what I will experience in the process.
Thank you guys!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

George Appiah

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Aug 16, 2018
Accra, Ghana
Thank you, Rayn, for your introduction.

It sure sucks to invest your time, money, energy and hope into a business... only for it to die soon after takeoff. Heaven knows I've seen my fair share of that!

But I'm hoping you learnt valuable lessons that will pay off in your next venture.

Thru MJ’s book I learned valuable lessons in business and it’s time test the water again. It will be a journey and a process in the making for sure. Hopefully I’ll earn more lessons from this forum, with hopes that I can also contribute and share what I will experience in the process.

Yes, there are very experienced and helpful folks here to learn from... as long as you're open and willing to empty your cup to let in the new. Be wary of confirmation bias.. and keep ploughing forward!

Welcome to the community, my friend!

Martin Luther King Jnr - Move Forward.jpg

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Welcome to the forum.

Your past failures are your apprenticeship on your way to success.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...