The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Introduction

rayn_07

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Oct 14, 2018
Hi i’m Rayn, I just read the Fastlane millionaire for the second time and just started reading the Unscripted. I leaned early on what power businesses can make thru my parents, they didn’t go to college but managed to send all of us four of their children to finish college degrees because of a bakery and construction businesses.
Last 2010 my partners and I opened up a printing business but it soon died. This year I want to start a business and although i’m Not yet sure what to start, i’m Processing and evaluating my options and seeing that it will eventually fit the market. Thru MJ’s book I learned valuable lessons in business and it’s time test the water again. It will be a journey and a process in the making for sure. Hopefully I’ll earn more lessons from this forum, with hopes that I can also contribute and share what I will experience in the process.
Thank you guys!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

George Appiah

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 16, 2018
Accra, Ghana
Thank you, Rayn, for your introduction.

It sure sucks to invest your time, money, energy and hope into a business... only for it to die soon after takeoff. Heaven knows I've seen my fair share of that!

But I'm hoping you learnt valuable lessons that will pay off in your next venture.

Thru MJ’s book I learned valuable lessons in business and it’s time test the water again. It will be a journey and a process in the making for sure. Hopefully I’ll earn more lessons from this forum, with hopes that I can also contribute and share what I will experience in the process.
Yes, there are very experienced and helpful folks here to learn from... as long as you're open and willing to empty your cup to let in the new. Be wary of confirmation bias.. and keep ploughing forward!

Welcome to the community, my friend!

Martin Luther King Jnr - Move Forward.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom