Bulio
New Contributor
Hello everyone. I've just finished listening to The Millionaire Fastlane and this book has changed my perspective on what financial intelligence really means. I'm currently in a corporate set up in a very senior position and I hate it to death. The reason I'm in this 'prestigious' position is because I'm good at what I do. However after listening to this book it has reinforced why I'm not happy in this so called 'high paying' position... It is because I am not free. This 8 to 5 prison is driving me crazy and I feel like my company is stealing my life. The irritating part is I work with people who are so plugged in to corporate and I have to tolerate their BS everyday. Anyway, after listening to the book it has rejuvenated my drive to strengthen my personal business interests and this has forced me to give myself an ultimatum to leave corporate in the next 3 years when I turn 40.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
