The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction

Bulio

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 1, 2018
Zimbabwe
Hello everyone. I've just finished listening to The Millionaire Fastlane and this book has changed my perspective on what financial intelligence really means. I'm currently in a corporate set up in a very senior position and I hate it to death. The reason I'm in this 'prestigious' position is because I'm good at what I do. However after listening to this book it has reinforced why I'm not happy in this so called 'high paying' position... It is because I am not free. This 8 to 5 prison is driving me crazy and I feel like my company is stealing my life. The irritating part is I work with people who are so plugged in to corporate and I have to tolerate their BS everyday. Anyway, after listening to the book it has rejuvenated my drive to strengthen my personal business interests and this has forced me to give myself an ultimatum to leave corporate in the next 3 years when I turn 40.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...