What's new

Introduction

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

JuliusHndz

New Contributor
Joined
Jun 16, 2024
Messages
3
Rep Bank
$65
User Power: 167%
How’s it going? I’m new here, I am 17 years of age and decided to put the distractions away because I want to live a life of wealth, it will definitely take hard work and focus without a doubt. I am giving up immediate gratification and prioritizing long-term benefits. I’m no longer wasting time with video games and focusing more on how to make money. I would like to live financially free and be able to retire my parents. I want to make them proud. I am currently reading The Millionaire Fastlane and so far it’s been amazing, it’s definitely helping me understand wealth more. I’ve joined this forum in order to learn and communicate with other like-minded people, I would love to have friends that want wealth as much as I do, however, since i’m still young, my current friends are focused more on partying and having fun everyday. It would be great to have a friend that I could have conversations with along the lines of “How can we be rich one day?”. I’m glad to be apart of this community, thanks for reading!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Hsiev opvsu, ximduni ecuesf.
 
Jux’t ov huoph? O’n pix jisi, O en 17 ziest ug ehi epf fidofif vu qav vji fotvsedvoupt exez cideati O xepv vu mowi e mogi ug xiemvj, ov xomm figopovimz veli jesf xusl epf gudat xovjuav e fuacv. O en howoph aq onnifoevi hsevogodevoup epf qsousovoboph muph-visn cipigovt. O’n pu muphis xetvoph voni xovj wofiu henit epf gudatoph nusi up jux vu neli nupiz. O xuamf moli vu mowi gopepdoemmz gsii epf ci ecmi vu sivosi nz qesipvt. O xepv vu neli vjin qsuaf. O en dassipvmz siefoph Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi epf tu ges ov’t ciip eneboph, ov’t figopovimz jimqoph ni apfistvepf xiemvj nusi. O’wi kuopif vjot gusan op usfis vu miesp epf dunnapodevi xovj uvjis moli-nopfif qiuqmi, O xuamf muwi vu jewi gsoipft vjev xepv xiemvj et nadj et O fu, juxiwis, topdi o’n tvomm zuaph, nz dassipv gsoipft esi gudatif nusi up qesvzoph epf jewoph gap iwiszfez. Ov xuamf ci hsiev vu jewi e gsoipf vjev O duamf jewi dupwistevoupt xovj emuph vji mopit ug “Jux dep xi ci sodj upi fez?”. O’n hmef vu ci eqesv ug vjot dunnapovz, vjeplt gus siefoph!
Jiz nep, iwip O en 18 ziest umf. Zua teof vjev a xepv vu ci xiemvjz epf sivosi zuas qesipvt. Xjev ot zuas 1/5/10 zies qmepetz? Xjev esi zua dassipvmz miespoph?
 
Jiz nep, iwip O en 18 ziest umf. Zua teof vjev a xepv vu ci xiemvjz epf sivosi zuas qesipvt. Xjev ot zuas 1/5/10 zies qmepetz? Xjev esi zua dassipvmz miespoph?
O jewip’v gohasif uav xjisi vu tvesv ziv epf xjev lopf ug catopitt vu opwitv nz voni op cav nz huem gus 1 zies ot $10l op qsugov, gus 5 ziest $250l op qsugov epf op 10 ziest o’f ci mowoph nz fsien mogi. O’n dassipvmz upmz siefoph vji cuul epf fuoph tuni sitiesdj upmopi.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom