zsolomon10
PARKED
- Joined
- Nov 16, 2012
- Messages
- 2
Rep Bank
$50
$50
Hello Everyone!
My name is Zach and I'm a 26 year old Chicago native with a restless mind and a desire to do extraordinary things. I stumbled upon the "Millionaire Fastlane " while looking through my Kindle's list of recommended reading material. Needless to say, I'm a HUGE fan of the book.
I consider myself an individual that has trouble turning down the volume of my thoughts. In other words, when a potential idea and/or problem starts circulating through my mind, minimal sleep will take place until a materialized resolution is in place.
As I stated earlier, I have an extreme desire to do extraordinary things. The only minor problem at this point is that I have no idea what my vehicle will be to get me there. As my mind flows through thousands of ideas, I find myself constantly looking for areas to execute. When the execution piece is intact, I can't wait to share my process with all of you guys.
I'm excited to be here and I look forward to learning more from everyone.
Thanks,
- Zach
My name is Zach and I'm a 26 year old Chicago native with a restless mind and a desire to do extraordinary things. I stumbled upon the "Millionaire Fastlane " while looking through my Kindle's list of recommended reading material. Needless to say, I'm a HUGE fan of the book.
I consider myself an individual that has trouble turning down the volume of my thoughts. In other words, when a potential idea and/or problem starts circulating through my mind, minimal sleep will take place until a materialized resolution is in place.
As I stated earlier, I have an extreme desire to do extraordinary things. The only minor problem at this point is that I have no idea what my vehicle will be to get me there. As my mind flows through thousands of ideas, I find myself constantly looking for areas to execute. When the execution piece is intact, I can't wait to share my process with all of you guys.
I'm excited to be here and I look forward to learning more from everyone.
Thanks,
- Zach
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
