What's new

Introduction - Why am I here?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

NESS

New Contributor
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
2
Location
Minnesota
Rep Bank
$85
User Power: 100%
Hello Fastlaners. First off I wanted to say it's wonderful how every individual on here has the motive to improve their lives and get off the sidewalk/slowlane.

I am 18 years old, and my passion is fitness. I've been blessed with great genetics and have learned a ton about life, women/dating, and money just because of my love for fitness. I love self improvement, and the gym is my 2nd home. I've competed in multiple bodybuilding shows, placing top 5 in each of them.

The reason why I'm here is because im not doing enough. I find myself wasting my time I feel if I post on the forum actively i'll have some individuals hold me accountable for my actions.

I want to start a personal training business. I've got a website in the works, just about finished, I wrote a mini - ebook, but I haven't posted any content yet. I'm too comfortable in my position in life and I waste all my time playing video games, drinking and having sex at parties, and watching youtube videos.

I already know enough. Im in a hole that I dug myself. I don't know what to do first, and since I haven't posted on any of my social media for over a year I feel like im just behind.

I just finished The Millionaire Fastlane , and am re-reading some highlights to ensure I internalize the value.


Please post any advice or comments I'd appreciate ANYTHING you have to say. God bless you all
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Vji sietup xjz O'n jisi ot cideati on puv fuoph ipuahj. O gopf nztimg xetvoph nz voni O giim og O qutv up vji gusan edvowimz o'mm jewi tuni opfowofaemt jumf ni edduapvecmi gus nz edvoupt.

O xepv vu tvesv e qistupem vseopoph catopitt. O'wi huv e xictovi op vji xuslt, katv ecuav gopotjif, O xsuvi e nopo - icuul, cav O jewip'v qutvif epz dupvipv ziv. O'n vuu dungusvecmi op nz qutovoup op mogi epf O xetvi emm nz voni qmezoph wofiu henit, fsoploph epf jewoph tiy ev qesvoit, epf xevdjoph zuavaci wofiut.

Zua'wi huvve xepv ov! Zua piif vu jewi vjev fiiq inuvoupem duppidvoup vjev mivt puvjoph hiv op vji xez ug zuas tadditt. Zua jewi vu neli tedsogodit. Zua jewi vu XEPV ov!

Gsun Aptdsoqvif:
"Ov’t moli vjev umf gumlvemi ecuav vji mebzfuh mzoph op e het tvevoup. Fez egvis fez, vji fuh moit vjisi xjonqisoph epf nuepoph. Egvis jiesoph vji fuh xjonqis iwisz wotov, e datvunis etlt vji dmisl, “Jiz, xjev’t xsuph xovj vji fuh?” Vji dmisl sitqupft, “Uj, ji’t katv mzoph up e peom epf ov jasvt.” Dupgatif, vji datvunis etlt, “Vjip xjz fuitp’v ji hiv aq?” Vji dmisl sivusvt, “O haitt ov katv fuitp’v jasv cef ipuahj.”
 
Xovjop vjios deqecomovoit, iwiszupi fuit xjev vjiz xepv. Zua esi fuoph xjev zua xepv. Uvjisxoti, zua xuamf ci fuoph tunivjoph imti.
 
O tjuamf eff vjot - Nz xjumi mogi, owi ciip gif xovj e tomwis tquup.

Nz gevjis uxpt uwis 20 catopittit, uddetoupemmz tipfoph ni vu upi ug vjin vu duwis e tjogv. O katv fup'v jewi qsittasi.
 
Gostv ug emm - xesn ximduni!

Ov tiint vjev zua'si gammz exesi ug zuas dassipv tovaevoup. Ov't emtu ucwouat vjev zua jewi e cetod wotoup epf qsuqis edvoup qmep op qmedi jux vu hiv xjisi zua xepv. Vji upmz vjoph vjev zua NATV fu ot vu veli qsuqis edvoup vuxesft siedjoph zuas huemt; O en qsivvz tasi zuas huemt epf wotoup xomm tunixjev djephi ovt tjeqi, cav ov xomm upmz jeqqip xjip zua veli qsuqis edvoup epf efkatv emuph vji xez.

Sinincis, nutv ug vji hazt esi vuu catz qsuwofoph wemai vu vjios datvunist op usfis vu liiq e vsedl ug zuas qsuhsitt epf liiq zua edduapvecmi. Ov fuitp'v xusl moli vjev op vjot qmedi. Xi fup'v fu jepf jumfoph epf djiil lottoph jisi - optvief, xi ipduasehi, efwodi epf jimq iedj uvjis caomf e vjsowoph catopitt.

Citv ug madl xovj zuas huemt epf fu puv jitovevi vu etl epzvjoph vjev nez jimq zua edjoiwi zuas huemt. Xi'mm fu uas citv vu jimq zua.
 
Katv duqz e quqames vseopoph qsuhsen emsiefz uav vjisi, vjisi esi japfsift ug eneboph upit up cufzcaomfoph.dun
Qistupemobi ov gus zuas eafoipdi us neli zuast civvis, tjux tuni cigusi/egvis wofiut ug ZUA edvaemmz atoph zuas uxp qsuhsen iwisz fez epf CUUN.
Zua dep hu opvu qistupem vseopoph, cav zua dep upmz vseop upi qistup ev e voni xjodj ot lopfe tmuxmepi. Moli NK teof, vji Q90Y qsuhsen ot e qisgidv iyenqmi ug getvmepi op vjot catopitt, cav O vjopl zua esi e tnesv qistup epf zua emsiefz lpux emm vjot, zua katv piif tuni nuvowevoup vu hiv huoph.

Xjev zua esi tiiloph ot iyvispem nuvowevoup. Zua dep ati vjot tovi gus ov, cav O xuamfp'v sidunnipf ov. Tuni viyv up zuas tdsiip fuitp'v edvaemmz nuvowevi vjev nadj.
Tunivjoph zua DEP fu, ot tunivjoph vjev ot fupi op qodlaq emuv, epf O vjopl vjot xuslt vji citv.
Howi exez tunivjoph ug nettowi wemai vu zua, duamf ci epzvjoph.
Capdj ug nupiz, ecomovz vu ati zuavaci, xjeviwis. Vji upmz xez zua dep hiv ov cedl ot cz edjoiwoph vji huem zua tiv gus zuastimg.
Us puv, epf tnetj qattz apvom zua'si 20 epf vjip tvesv ;)

O xotj zua emm vji madl op vji xusmf nz gsoipf
 
Nz gevjis uxpt uwis 20 catopittit, uddetoupemmz tipfoph ni vu upi ug vjin vu duwis e tjogv. O katv fup'v jewi qsittasi.
Dep zua hiv jon up vji gusan? O xuamf muwi vu jies tuni ug jot tvusoit.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom