The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction - Why am I here?

NESS

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 7, 2017
Minnesota
Hello Fastlaners. First off I wanted to say it's wonderful how every individual on here has the motive to improve their lives and get off the sidewalk/slowlane.

I am 18 years old, and my passion is fitness. I've been blessed with great genetics and have learned a ton about life, women/dating, and money just because of my love for fitness. I love self improvement, and the gym is my 2nd home. I've competed in multiple bodybuilding shows, placing top 5 in each of them.

The reason why I'm here is because im not doing enough. I find myself wasting my time I feel if I post on the forum actively i'll have some individuals hold me accountable for my actions.

I want to start a personal training business. I've got a website in the works, just about finished, I wrote a mini - ebook, but I haven't posted any content yet. I'm too comfortable in my position in life and I waste all my time playing video games, drinking and having sex at parties, and watching youtube videos.

I already know enough. Im in a hole that I dug myself. I don't know what to do first, and since I haven't posted on any of my social media for over a year I feel like im just behind.

I just finished The Millionaire Fastlane , and am re-reading some highlights to ensure I internalize the value.

Please post any advice or comments I'd appreciate ANYTHING you have to say. God bless you all

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

inputchip

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
409%
Mar 26, 2017
www.tmkings.com
The reason why I'm here is because im not doing enough. I find myself wasting my time I feel if I post on the forum actively i'll have some individuals hold me accountable for my actions.

I want to start a personal training business. I've got a website in the works, just about finished, I wrote a mini - ebook, but I haven't posted any content yet. I'm too comfortable in my position in life and I waste all my time playing video games, drinking and having sex at parties, and watching youtube videos.

You've gotta want it! You need to have that deep emotional connection that lets nothing get in the way of your success. You have to make sacrifices. You have to WANT it!

From Unscripted :
"It’s like that old folktale about the lazydog lying in a gas station. Day after day, the dog lies there whimpering and moaning. After hearing the dog whimper every visit, a customer asks the clerk, “Hey, what’s wrong with the dog?” The clerk responds, “Oh, he’s just lying on a nail and it hurts.” Confused, the customer asks, “Then why doesn’t he get up?” The clerk retorts, “I guess it just doesn’t hurt bad enough.”

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
Within their capabilities, everyone does what they want. You are doing what you want. Otherwise, you would be doing something else.

NESS

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 7, 2017
Minnesota
I should add this - My whole life, ive been fed with a silver spoon.

My father owns over 20 businesses, occasionally sending me to one of them to cover a shift. I just don't have pressure.

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
First of all - warm welcome!

It seems that you're fully aware of your current situation. It's also obvious that you have a basic vision and proper action plan in place how to get where you want. The only thing that you MUST do is to take proper action towards reaching your goals; I am pretty sure your goals and vision will somewhat change its shape, but it will only happen when you take proper action and adjust along the way.

Remember, most of the guys are too busy providing value to their customers in order to keep a track of your progress and keep you accountable. It doesn't work like that in this place. We don't do hand holding and cheek kissing here - instead, we encourage, advice and help each other build a thriving business.

Best of luck with your goals and do not hesitate to ask anything that may help you achieve your goals. We'll do our best to help you.

Shortypants

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
May 15, 2017
NL
Just copy a popular training program already out there, there are hundreds of amazing ones on bodybuilding.com
Personalize it for your audience or make yours better, show some before/after videos of YOU actually using your own program every day and BOOM.
You can go into personal training, but you can only train one person at a time which is kinda slowlane. Like MJ said, the P90X program is a perfect example of fastlane in this business, but I think you are a smart person and you already know all this, you just need some motivation to get going.

What you are seeking is external motivation. You can use this site for it, but I wouldn't recommend it. Some text on your screen doesn't actually motivate that much.
Something you CAN do, is something that is done in pickup alot, and I think this works the best.
Give away something of massive value to you, could be anything.
Bunch of money, ability to use youtube, whatever. The only way you can get it back is by achieving the goal you set for yourself.
Or not, and smash pussy until you're 20 and then start ;)

I wish you all the luck in the world my friend

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
My father owns over 20 businesses, occasionally sending me to one of them to cover a shift. I just don't have pressure.
Can you get him on the forum? I would love to hear some of his stories.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...