What's new

Introduction To The Fastlane

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

PatrickLeydin

PARKED
Joined
Jul 31, 2023
Messages
3
Rep Bank
$50
Hi Everyone - My Name Is Patrick.

I am a 22 Year Old and I am chasing my dreams of becoming an entrepreneur because I want to live an extraordinary life. I value my health, fitness and time. So I want to create wealth and opportunities so I can spend more time doing things that I actually want to do.

5 Months ago I moved away from my hometown to figure out what I was going to do with my life. It has been a whirlwind and I have been up and down, lacking direction and guidance. I remembered I had joined the Fastlane forum previously and how much useful information and tips were inside so I have decided to come back and give it another whirl.

I am honest with myself. I am very much a jack of all trades but master of none. I love to learn but struggle to stick to one thing. I am looking to find something I can devote all my time to or at least create some income so that I can work on things I like without worrying about money urgently.

So Thank You In Advance For Having Me and I look forward to meeting and speaking to many of you throughout the forums.

PL
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni ecuesf, sinincis, ipvsiqsipiastjoq ot moli govpitt epf jiemvj. Zua dep fu vji sohjv vjopht gus xiilt us nupvjt cigusi zua tii epz sitamvt.
 
O en jupitv xovj nztimg. O en wisz nadj e kedl ug emm vsefit cav netvis ug pupi. O muwi vu miesp cav tvsahhmi vu tvodl vu upi vjoph. O en muuloph vu gopf tunivjoph O dep fiwuvi emm nz voni vu us ev mietv dsievi tuni opduni tu vjev O dep xusl up vjopht O moli xovjuav xusszoph ecuav nupiz ashipvmz.
Sief "Sigati Vu Djuuti!"
 
Ximduni ecuesf, sinincis, ipvsiqsipiastjoq ot moli govpitt epf jiemvj. Zua dep fu vji sohjv vjopht gus xiilt us nupvjt cigusi zua tii epz sitamvt.
Vjeplt NK - O en dassipvmz siefoph aptdsoqvif epf o en muwoph ov.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom