Hi,
My name is Kendra. I am the owner of Errand Runner USA. I help entrepreneurial females find more time in their day so they can focus on their businesses and make more money.
How do I do that? Running basic errands: grocery shopping, pick up/drop off dry cleaning, taking their pets to the vets, and more. Other tasks include: hosting parties (party assistant), light cooking, walking dogs, house sitting, making restaurant reservations, and more.
I joined this forum because I need guidance/advice with Errand Runner USA. This is my first business so I am learning new things as I go.
Are there any more books I can read to improve my mindset and business?
My name is Kendra. I am the owner of Errand Runner USA. I help entrepreneurial females find more time in their day so they can focus on their businesses and make more money.
How do I do that? Running basic errands: grocery shopping, pick up/drop off dry cleaning, taking their pets to the vets, and more. Other tasks include: hosting parties (party assistant), light cooking, walking dogs, house sitting, making restaurant reservations, and more.
I joined this forum because I need guidance/advice with Errand Runner USA. This is my first business so I am learning new things as I go.
Are there any more books I can read to improve my mindset and business?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
