Hey guys,
just quickly want to introduce myself: I'm 22 y/o and currently in a slowlane job, but since we all know that's not the right path to go, I am starting a side business and set myself an income goal that allows me to quit my job and expanding my own business.
@MJ DeMarco , I want to thank you personally for writing the millionaire fastlane and building this great community. I think that stuff is changing a lot of lives around the world.
In the last 6 months i spent most of my free-time learning SEO and that's now also part of my slowlane job.
Now I am going to use these skills and build a lead-selling business in two niches that are relatively untapped by good SEOs.
Btw, are there any people here having experience with this? My question would be in what way you monetized these websites. Did you rent out the whole website for a montly fix price or did you track and sell the individual leads?
Wish you guys all the best, let's rock 2016!
(Pls excuse bad grammar.)
just quickly want to introduce myself: I'm 22 y/o and currently in a slowlane job, but since we all know that's not the right path to go, I am starting a side business and set myself an income goal that allows me to quit my job and expanding my own business.
@MJ DeMarco , I want to thank you personally for writing the millionaire fastlane and building this great community. I think that stuff is changing a lot of lives around the world.
In the last 6 months i spent most of my free-time learning SEO and that's now also part of my slowlane job.
Now I am going to use these skills and build a lead-selling business in two niches that are relatively untapped by good SEOs.
Btw, are there any people here having experience with this? My question would be in what way you monetized these websites. Did you rent out the whole website for a montly fix price or did you track and sell the individual leads?
Wish you guys all the best, let's rock 2016!
(Pls excuse bad grammar.)
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
