twicE
New Contributor
Hey everyone,
my name is Mattis, I'm 21 years old and from Munich, Germany. I have read the millionaire Fastlane several times and have been signed up to the forum for several months already, but treated it more as a great inspirational resource (which it definately is!) and not as a group of likeminded, ambitious individuals i would actively want to participate in. I now decided on the latter and look forward to feed my hungry mind with lots more of this goodness :groove:
More about myself:
- I study international business semi virtually in germany, allowing for more mobility and freedom
- Thus I currently intern as a Webmaster for a Mandarin School in Beijing (going home in 1month) and learn Madarin (Just passed B1 test
), next year i'll be in Chile for 5 months to learn spanish.
- Even though i like working in a smaller company much better I realized once again that I REALLY want to paint my own picture and work on my own dreams, not someone elses!
- I'm currently recapping alot of Good stuff (Personal power 2, Millionaire fastlane and Robin Sharma's stuff and trying to summarize all of this stuff in order to remember it!)
So when I come back to germany, i really wanna go after creating a good internet based business and find more likeminded peers in Germany. I am looking for fastlane opportunities, but, as MJ says, haven't tuned to Fastlane frequency yet.
That's enough about me, if anything's on your mind, please let me know
Looking forward towards a wild journey,
Have a great day!
Matts
my name is Mattis, I'm 21 years old and from Munich, Germany. I have read the millionaire Fastlane several times and have been signed up to the forum for several months already, but treated it more as a great inspirational resource (which it definately is!) and not as a group of likeminded, ambitious individuals i would actively want to participate in. I now decided on the latter and look forward to feed my hungry mind with lots more of this goodness :groove:
More about myself:
- I study international business semi virtually in germany, allowing for more mobility and freedom
- Thus I currently intern as a Webmaster for a Mandarin School in Beijing (going home in 1month) and learn Madarin (Just passed B1 test
- Even though i like working in a smaller company much better I realized once again that I REALLY want to paint my own picture and work on my own dreams, not someone elses!
- I'm currently recapping alot of Good stuff (Personal power 2, Millionaire fastlane and Robin Sharma's stuff and trying to summarize all of this stuff in order to remember it!)
So when I come back to germany, i really wanna go after creating a good internet based business and find more likeminded peers in Germany. I am looking for fastlane opportunities, but, as MJ says, haven't tuned to Fastlane frequency yet.
That's enough about me, if anything's on your mind, please let me know
Looking forward towards a wild journey,
Have a great day!
Matts
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
