- Joined
- Apr 22, 2011
- Messages
- 65
- Location
- Holmdel, New Jersey, United States
Rep Bank
$340
$340
User Power: 74%
Hello all,
My name is Damon Dietz, and I am 32 years old from the good ole' Garden State! I have always been entrepreneurial, and since age 18 have owned and operated numerous small businesses and made some money in residential real estate (also I own a dud of a property I bought at the peak of the 2007 housing bubble). I also work full-time and always have in retail management. I currently own a small video production company and (less than $50,000 per year in gross sales) and earn $65,000 income from my full time job. I also lose $700/month from my dud of a rental property (can't sell it because I am upside down in equity). I am married with a 2 year old daughter, and my wife works full time at a job she enjoys (she has no desire, skill, or knowledge about business or the fastlane, but supports me in my business ventures and entrepreneurial endeavors). Needless to say I keep busy and have been riding in the slowlane for quite some time now.
I always thought I would be a millionaire before 30, and after my 30th birthday I started to believe that it would never happen (I'm far from a millionaire just living as regular middle class). Reading "The Fastlane" has opened my eyes to the fact that my current small business, no matter how hard I try, will never be fastlane. Also, that my current job is holding me back. I am ready to get to the next level and start driving the fastlane. I look around every day now and see people I know; friends, family, and co-workers, and immediately can identify them as sidewalkers or slowlaners. My eyes have been opened.
Thanks MJ for writing the book, and I am looking forward to being an active member of this community.
My name is Damon Dietz, and I am 32 years old from the good ole' Garden State! I have always been entrepreneurial, and since age 18 have owned and operated numerous small businesses and made some money in residential real estate (also I own a dud of a property I bought at the peak of the 2007 housing bubble). I also work full-time and always have in retail management. I currently own a small video production company and (less than $50,000 per year in gross sales) and earn $65,000 income from my full time job. I also lose $700/month from my dud of a rental property (can't sell it because I am upside down in equity). I am married with a 2 year old daughter, and my wife works full time at a job she enjoys (she has no desire, skill, or knowledge about business or the fastlane, but supports me in my business ventures and entrepreneurial endeavors). Needless to say I keep busy and have been riding in the slowlane for quite some time now.
I always thought I would be a millionaire before 30, and after my 30th birthday I started to believe that it would never happen (I'm far from a millionaire just living as regular middle class). Reading "The Fastlane" has opened my eyes to the fact that my current small business, no matter how hard I try, will never be fastlane. Also, that my current job is holding me back. I am ready to get to the next level and start driving the fastlane. I look around every day now and see people I know; friends, family, and co-workers, and immediately can identify them as sidewalkers or slowlaners. My eyes have been opened.
Thanks MJ for writing the book, and I am looking forward to being an active member of this community.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
