The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction from NJ

damondietz

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Apr 22, 2011
Holmdel, New Jersey, United States
Hello all,

My name is Damon Dietz, and I am 32 years old from the good ole' Garden State! I have always been entrepreneurial, and since age 18 have owned and operated numerous small businesses and made some money in residential real estate (also I own a dud of a property I bought at the peak of the 2007 housing bubble). I also work full-time and always have in retail management. I currently own a small video production company and (less than $50,000 per year in gross sales) and earn $65,000 income from my full time job. I also lose $700/month from my dud of a rental property (can't sell it because I am upside down in equity). I am married with a 2 year old daughter, and my wife works full time at a job she enjoys (she has no desire, skill, or knowledge about business or the fastlane, but supports me in my business ventures and entrepreneurial endeavors). Needless to say I keep busy and have been riding in the slowlane for quite some time now.

I always thought I would be a millionaire before 30, and after my 30th birthday I started to believe that it would never happen (I'm far from a millionaire just living as regular middle class). Reading "The Fastlane" has opened my eyes to the fact that my current small business, no matter how hard I try, will never be fastlane. Also, that my current job is holding me back. I am ready to get to the next level and start driving the fastlane. I look around every day now and see people I know; friends, family, and co-workers, and immediately can identify them as sidewalkers or slowlaners. My eyes have been opened.

Thanks MJ for writing the book, and I am looking forward to being an active member of this community.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

wallstreet

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Sep 17, 2010
Welcome Damon, that's a very nice name you have there. I also am trying to do the whole millionaire before 30 as well. I look forward to hearing about your trials and tribulations

TemptingFate

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Nov 14, 2010
Wooohooo I also want to be a millionaire by the time I'm 30. I have 3.5 years to go lol. I also live in NJ

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
I Do a lot of work in Hazlet and Holmdel. Working on a job there right now. What does your production company do?

damondietz

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Apr 22, 2011
Holmdel, New Jersey, United States
We produce mainly wedding films. 80% luxury weddings, 10% other events, and 10% corporate video work (commercials, promotional videos, music videos, etc.). Private message me and I can send you a link to my website if you like (don't want to put it in public because I am very new here and don't want to break the rules by promoting my company).

What type if work are you doing in Hazlet/Holmdel? Fastlane work I hope.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thanks MJ for writing the book, and I am looking forward to being an active member of this community.

You're welcome and thank you for reading it.

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the great intro ...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...