The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction from France

AdelineM

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jun 26, 2019
France
Hello everyone,

Do not be suprise by my level in english writing, the education of the languages are not the best in France. That is not an exuse. Right.

My name is Adeline. I am a woman ready to follow her intuition. I do the best as she can to have differents results then the persons I know and see in my environment.

I am making enormous changes in my life : by taking decisions to act differently with fear and exitment, devotion and attention ! Let me explain...

I had a job in hospitallity industry, being a receptionist.
I was exploring differents hotels and expecting to found a place where I could be more happy. I changed city as well. That wasn't working for me.

I had read many books on successfull people and create a different world next to my job , who create my personality and transform my beliefs with the time.

There were conflicts between who I wanted to became and the action I was making.
So I started to finally develop differents skills by buying training and books and assist to events for breaking down the circle I was into. That proprobably talk you too if you are here, right ? Do you still follow me ?

I spend much money for trainings I never finish. Until this year. That was the end of my temporary job at the mountain. I decide to come home in Britany to my parents place.
That was far for me the greatest things of ever. But I had a plane.

Since years and years I wanted to build a business online. I had no skills at all. And there were this training from the best person in france who had a program I always wanted to do.

I decide to do it and spend the economy I made for the first time of my life for these.

I was terrify but I still belief it is the best risks I ever took :

1. Stop looking for a different job
2. accept to hang on to my bigger gold : to contribuate and touch more people
3. Let me the chance to follow the Autoroute road !
4. Stand up in front of all my family and friend who have no understanding on what I am doing (they think I am loosing my time)
5. To enjoy like I never did before by develop new skills, being regular and learning everyday so much and being more productive than ever.
6. Develop my brain and my spirit to becoming mentally stronger and efficient

(I did not mention that before, but business is not the only goal : physical , and relationship as well. I making sport to keep me healthy but my goal is to become regular and never quit , always back up on track no matter what. About relationship, specially a love relationship, I focus on creating the best version of myself. For the other part of social life, I guess I have to do more progress : it is pretty chaotic and I am most of the time on my own company, thing I do like, fortunately)

I keep going , and I am determine to realize my dream. No matter what. Acting with imperfections.
I am proud and there is this a long way in front of me to do it, lot of challenges and steps. I guess, we all have this feeling ?
I made the best choice of my life.
I have nothing to loose. Only an oportunity to grow.

For thoses who still are reading,

I wanted to share with you one hesitation I do have at the moment :

I ate the idee of living in my parents house, the environment is not really motivating to me.

Last book I've read is the one of MJ DeMarco.

He talks about environment.

My point is that I know I will have to make this decision to changing it as soon as possible. I dont have that much of money for the moment. So I had the idea that soon as I get my first sallary in my own business, that will be my reward to mooving out to a Asia. Patience I told my self. Not sure what to do on this point. I will found out. He also talk about a strategy call in french : MDMP to take the best decision for yourself.

Last thinks I wanted to share with you : I am glad to be here. And the vibes and inspiration is pretty insteresting ! Thanks to all the members. Thanks to MJ DeMarco as well who wrote the best book I've ever read, he is making a real difference.

Have a lovely day !

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
Bonjour Adeline and welcome to the forum. Your English is much better than my French, so please do not apologize. I applaud your determination. If I understood your post correctly, you are taking a course to help you build an online business. What is the business and what will it do to help solve needs?

AdelineM

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jun 26, 2019
France
Thanks Ernman.

I like the idea of writing english like a baby nearly born. That is fine.

I give myself one year to have the first results by helping people who have eating disorders.
Especially working on the mindset to make them eating food with pleasure and not see it like danger.

Also giving tips to people who dont casted in the mold. If thats sentence make sense ?!
Building confidence to the introverts.

What about you ?

Vitaly the Winne

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Jun 4, 2019
California
You can definitely do it and I seriously admire your goal Adeline, the journey gets hard at times as you've already realized, c'est magnifique!

You're absolutely right in trusting your intuition and building a business to help people in that regard, I can't wait to read more about your journey and see your progress, this is a great place with a lot of amazing like minded people!

AdelineM

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jun 26, 2019
France
Magnifique ! That's a good word !

C'est magnifique this forum with so much good contents. People are coming from so far !

Incroyable !

Thank you for the nice reply @Vitaly the Winne ,

Are you founding enough inspiration on this forum as well ?

Vitaly the Winne

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Jun 4, 2019
California
Magnifique ! That's a good word !

C'est magnifique this forum with so much good contents. People are coming from so far !

Incroyable !

Thank you for the nice reply @Vitaly the Winne ,

Are you founding enough inspiration on this forum as well ?
Absolutely :). I read The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted , and wanted to connect with like minded people, just like yourself. Also not satisfied with where I'm at in life, and looking to create an online business. All in due time, with growth comes progress.

AdelineM

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jun 26, 2019
France
Great !
I does not know it was an option to be unsatisfied when you are from California :)

Where have you heard about this book before reading it ?

This book is relevant. I read so many book talking about money. At the end of it, it felt like : it had a bitter taste.

This one, make me understood information that I was looking for : more answers !

ADR

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Jul 23, 2016
Miami, FL
Hello everyone,

Do not be suprise by my level in english writing, the education of the languages are not the best in France. That is not an exuse. Right.

My name is Adeline. I am a woman ready to follow her intuition. I do the best as she can to have differents results then the persons I know and see in my environment.

I am making enormous changes in my life : by taking decisions to act differently with fear and exitment, devotion and attention ! Let me explain...

I was exploring differents hotels and expecting to found a place where I could be more happy. I changed city as well. That wasn't working for me.

I had read many books on successfull people and create a different world next to my job , who create my personality and transform my beliefs with the time.

There were conflicts between who I wanted to became and the action I was making.
So I started to finally develop differents skills by buying training and books and assist to events for breaking down the circle I was into. That proprobably talk you too if you are here, right ? Do you still follow me ?

I spend much money for trainings I never finish. Until this year. That was the end of my temporary job at the mountain. I decide to come home in Britany to my parents place.

Since years and years I wanted to build a business online. I had no skills at all. And there were this training from the best person in france who had a program I always wanted to do.

I decide to do it and spend the economy I made for the first time of my life for these.

4. Stand up in front of all my family and friend who have no understanding on what I am doing (they think I am loosing my time)
5. To enjoy like I never did before by develop new skills, being regular and learning everyday so much and being more productive than ever.

(I did not mention that before, but business is not the only goal : physical , and relationship as well. I making sport to keep me healthy but my goal is to become regular and never quit , always back up on track no matter what. About relationship, specially a love relationship, I focus on creating the best version of myself. For the other part of social life, I guess I have to do more progress : it is pretty chaotic and I am most of the time on my own company, thing I do like, fortunately)

I keep going , and I am determine to realize my dream. No matter what. Acting with imperfections.
I am proud and there is this a long way in front of me to do it, lot of challenges and steps. I guess, we all have this feeling ?

I ate the idee of living in my parents house, the environment is not really motivating to me.

My point is that I know I will have to make this decision to changing it as soon as possible. I dont have that much of money for the moment. So I had the idea that soon as I get my first sallary in my own business, that will be my reward to mooving out to a Asia. Patience I told my self. Not sure what to do on this point. I will found out. He also talk about a strategy call in french : MDMP to take the best decision for yourself.

Last thinks I wanted to share with you : I am glad to be here. And the vibes and inspiration is pretty insteresting ! Thanks to all the members. Thanks to MJ DeMarco as well who wrote the best book I've ever read, he is making a real difference.

Have a lovely day !

Welcome to the group Adeline! It's a difficult road but totally worth while. That's great that you are working on yourself in general (mind, body and business). We all feel fear when we move to things we don't understand but keep going and ignore the negative comments. Great to have you onboard!

WellWallet

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
187%
Mar 6, 2019
Welcome to the group, Adeline! Seems like you have all the necessary tools inside of you to build massive success.

Looking forward to following your journey!

xWW

AdelineM

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jun 26, 2019
France
Thank you @ADR for thoses encouraging words !

You know what you are talking about if you are still on this forum since mid 2016 ! Negatives comments make us stronger, right ?! I need some more ! :)

AdelineM

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jun 26, 2019
France
Thank you @WellWallet !

I will keep forward to it until the end. That is really nice of you. I wish you the same !

Bru

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Oct 17, 2018
France
Hello Adeline,

Petit coucou de Haute Savoie :praise:
Welcome on the forum, you will find a lot of great insight here and passionate people.

I wen t through the same nearly 1 year ago.
The journey will be intense for sure but it worth it!! you will learn so much about yourself!
You look like you have the perfect mindset.

all the best, tout de bon comme on dit par là haut

Thinh

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Aug 11, 2018
Hey @AdelineM ,

welcome to the forum. Feel free to send me a message any time, if you have questions, need some help or even just want to talk to a fellow French.

See you

AdelineM

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jun 26, 2019
France
@Bru I was to Megeve last winter season, I am delighted to hear from you !

The experience you had, was it worthwile for you ?

I have an idea of the answer if you are still here :)

Actually, the schedule is already pretty intense. I work a lot, but I dont even realised it until I watch the time. The time go so quickly. It is fascinating for now.

I have to be prepare for all seasons. Now it is almost summer, but soon, it will be winter. Life goes up and down.

Making plan for it sounds to me a good thing to do. How do you do ?

AdelineM

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jun 26, 2019
France
@Thinh Nice to meet you !

It would be nice to hear more about you.

What are the reasons which brought you here ?

I am a real frenchy, I be glad to answer you questions or help you to practice French at your convenience ;)

dani710networker

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jun 26, 2019
Hello everyone,

Have a lovely day !

If you say your is bad my is worst, well welcome @AdelineM with the points 2,4,5 and 6 I´m more than agree with you, JUST DO IT, remeber your life is your to lived at your way not in the way the rest says. If you must do something just do it girl. Have a big great day my friend.

guy93777

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jun 5, 2019

I am a real frenchy, I be glad to answer you questions or help you to practice French at your convenience ;)

i am a frenchy as well

help me to practise english because this is a nightmare.

these american guys won't let us parler en français

AdelineM

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jun 26, 2019
France
i am a frenchy as well

help me to practise english because this is a nightmare.

these american guys won't let us parler en français

@guy93777 ,

I guess if "these american guys" do not let us talking in French, this is the best oportunity for you and I to practise our english, don't you think ? :rofl:

AdelineM

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jun 26, 2019
France
If you say your is bad my is worst, well welcome @AdelineM with the points 2,4,5 and 6 I´m more than agree with you, JUST DO IT, remeber your life is your to lived at your way not in the way the rest says. If you must do something just do it girl. Have a big great day my friend.

Dear @dani710networker thank you for doing the best as you can !

At least you talking , you acting !

In France, it is cultural to not even wanted to try talking english, because people are scared and ashamed too much !

Your words are encouraging and that is what I do. Less thinking, and talking more acting, right ?!

Have a lovely day as well, good luck to you too ;)

guy93777

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jun 5, 2019
@guy93777 ,

I guess if "these american guys" do not let us talking in French, this is the best oportunity for you and I to practise our english, don't you think ? :rofl:

that's why i put pictures and videos in my posts

even if nobody understands what i say, they still have english material to rely on in my posts.

dani710networker

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jun 26, 2019
Dear @dani710networker thank you for doing the best as you can !

At least you talking , you acting !

In France, it is cultural to not even wanted to try talking english, because people are scared and ashamed too much !

Your words are encouraging and that is what I do. Less thinking, and talking more acting, right ?!

Have a lovely day as well, good luck to you too ;)

Sure @AdelineM for that we´re all here, remember one single stuff, the thoughts dont pay your melas and bills just your actions !!! keep that continue no matter what, do it until you reach your goals, and keep yourself grown to be better than yesterday and like that every single day. Have a great day, see you soon.

Bru

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Oct 17, 2018
France
@Bru I was to Megeve last winter season, I am delighted to hear from you !

The experience you had, was it worthwile for you ?

I have an idea of the answer if you are still here :)

Actually, the schedule is already pretty intense. I work a lot, but I dont even realised it until I watch the time. The time go so quickly. It is fascinating for now.

I have to be prepare for all seasons. Now it is almost summer, but soon, it will be winter. Life goes up and down.

Making plan for it sounds to me a good thing to do. How do you do ?

oh, indeed you were close to where I leave.
yes I keep learning a lot, of course there are ups and downs but the important is to keep a positive mindset, set up goals and work your best to reach them.
Shared feelings, I feel like there are not enough hours in a day

From my side the major challenge procrastination. Meaning, sometimes I can start doing stuff for my business but that are actually not very relevant (reworking my website again and again...).
All the best

ADR

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Jul 23, 2016
Miami, FL
Thank you @ADR for thoses encouraging words !

You know what you are talking about if you are still on this forum since mid 2016 ! Negatives comments make us stronger, right ?! I need some more ! :)

They do make us stronger. I meant take them in as truths about ourselves. That wouldn't be good. You are right if we use them as fuel. It will motivate us to keep pushing.

Thinh

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Aug 11, 2018

I read both "The Millionaire Fastlane " and "Unscripted " and wanted to chat with fellow entrepreneurs.

AdelineM

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jun 26, 2019
France
oh, indeed you were close to where I leave.
yes I keep learning a lot, of course there are ups and downs but the important is to keep a positive mindset, set up goals and work your best to reach them.
Shared feelings, I feel like there are not enough hours in a day

From my side the major challenge procrastination. Meaning, sometimes I can start doing stuff for my business but that are actually not very relevant (reworking my website again and again...).
All the best

@Bru procrastination is a good one ! It increase creativity which is good as well. There is a book called "Will power" which is talking about it. That is a really good book !

What is your website is about ?

Happy evening ! :)

Exodor

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Feb 11, 2019
Salut Adeline!

I'm swiss but I speak French (but let's stick to English here)!

I'm so happy to find a French-speaking person who's determined ! I honestly struggle to find such people in the french community. That's why I launched a Podcast and community around high performance and entrepreneurship (in french).

Feel free to check out www.entrappreneur.com if you want to be "une entrappreneuse" which is a play on words between entrepreneur and learner in french ;)

All the best!

Exo

AdelineM

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jun 26, 2019
France
Salut Adeline!

I'm swiss but I speak French (but let's stick to English here)!

I'm so happy to find a French-speaking person who's determined ! I honestly struggle to find such people in the french community. That's why I launched a Podcast and community around high performance and entrepreneurship (in french).

Feel free to check out www.entrappreneur.com if you want to be "une entrappreneuse" which is a play on words between entrepreneur and learner in french ;)

All the best!

Exo

A swiss ! That is extra ! You have a beautifull country and really smart people.

I have been through your website.

It is pretty good. There are some books that I never read. I have to listen your podcast, good job ;)

Exodor

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Feb 11, 2019
My co-host and I are indeed avid readers!

We even summarized the key points from TMFL in french before it became available ^^

"Au plaisir" ;)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...