The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction and AMA

JohnDoe12

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Aug 31, 2019
Egypt
Hi, you can call me Mazarin.

First and foremost, I'd like to thank MJ for his work.
Secondly, here is my intro :

EDUCATION : I'm a 21 years old ex-law student. I was pushed towards law because of my ability to speak and convince but I honestly wanted to study for one reason only : because I thought it was a necessary prerequisite to business. So I started studying but soon came to realise that it wasn't really what I wanted. The learning process isn't geraed towards my type of learning. I nevertheless half heartedly persevered mainly to please my parents who knew I wanted to do business but pushed me towards the "holy" bachelor. Their approach is "study whatever BUT study".
Anyway, I read both TMF and Unscripted which, as for many of you, changed quite literally the trajectory of my life. After reading MJ's books and doing further research I came to the conclusion that I was mistaken : I could start doing business now so, that's what I'm doing.

PERSONAL LIFE : My dad was once a very successful businessman but he unfortunately lost everything in a bad deal. My mother is a moderately successful life long employee. Having been used to a higher standard of living my parents suffer very much. I was always very ambitious and, seeing my dad travel for business, his offices, his business meetings, etc. I was always very attracted to the conventional business man vision I had. This was the reason I didn't see internet businesses as part of what I would do ; I would follow the "conventional" route : become a lawyer, start doing brick and mortar businesses as my father did, start living at 30 and become successful before 40. The financial setback we suffered nevertheless breached this plan.
Concerning hobbies, I am absolutely in love with grappling : I practice wrestling and bjj ( go & nogi) everyday.

BUSINESS & the way forward : I have now left uni and am pursuing entrepreneurial success.
Short term : I am getting the ecom elites course and starting an ecom business to get some money to live off. I am looking forward to having my first sell to prove myself that it is also possible for me, someone who has never really been into computers.
Long term : I shall create my own fashion brand, having (I think) identified a need not being met adequately.

Concerning this forum, it is my first time on one and am not sure how to use it properly so I hope I'll do it correctly.

See you soon

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome my friend!

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Welcome. You have chosen a difficult category for your first online venture, so I hope you do your research thoroughly before committing to much expenditure.

Best wishes,
Walter

JohnDoe12

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Aug 31, 2019
Egypt
Welcome. You have chosen a difficult category for your first online venture, so I hope you do your research thoroughly before committing to much expenditure.

Best wishes,
Walter
Thank you, I will try my best and course correct / adjust if need be.

PS : if you have any recommendations or suggestions I am very much willing to hear them !

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...