- Joined
- Mar 8, 2019
- Messages
- 62
Rep Bank
$405
$405
User Power: 87%
USA, southern states. Born and raised.
Hillbilly and hippy upbringing, got into electronics and got a job when I was 14 over 20 years ago.
Senior Director of Software Engineer of a medium (80 million) sized company. Top developer in a few disciplines, and stay current. Done it all.
Razorcut wisely suggested I make an Intro thread. So here I am.
And I have almost 30 posts and (too many) 2 threads already.
I have taken some action: applied for a distributor account for two niche mfg’s with dropshipping options, and I also just made a stupid offer on a mobile home. These are real steps but feel fake due to the waiting game.
I’m signing up for the insider deal on this forum so the author himself will sometimes answer my questions. Small price to pay for knowledgeable advice.
Right now I’m part of the noise
I also have Type A flue, have had it for three days laying in bed. 104.3 temperature.
So reading is about all I’m good for off a mobile phone.
Copy for this intro mainly stolen from my other posts.
I’m on here because I was about to launch a peptide company 5 years ago. I spent the money and got all setup. Then it went from grey market to DEA busting people, so I never sold a thing and never got my peptides (or my money back).
Crushed me.
Now I am depressed to the point I can’t put on a forum, because I realized 20% of my income, and all my promotions, go to the IRS.
Due to an unexpected withdraw (yearly insurance plus amazon) hitting this month I had -400 dollars in my account three days after my last paycheck. The first week the month is when all my bills come out so this extra 900 dollars put me in the red and amounted in overdraft fees which resulted in -400 dollars.
I’ll be green in 5 days, then we can buy groceries: but this definitely has been a bad two weeks.
Hillbilly and hippy upbringing, got into electronics and got a job when I was 14 over 20 years ago.
Senior Director of Software Engineer of a medium (80 million) sized company. Top developer in a few disciplines, and stay current. Done it all.
Razorcut wisely suggested I make an Intro thread. So here I am.
And I have almost 30 posts and (too many) 2 threads already.
I have taken some action: applied for a distributor account for two niche mfg’s with dropshipping options, and I also just made a stupid offer on a mobile home. These are real steps but feel fake due to the waiting game.
I’m signing up for the insider deal on this forum so the author himself will sometimes answer my questions. Small price to pay for knowledgeable advice.
Right now I’m part of the noise
I also have Type A flue, have had it for three days laying in bed. 104.3 temperature.
So reading is about all I’m good for off a mobile phone.
Copy for this intro mainly stolen from my other posts.
I’m on here because I was about to launch a peptide company 5 years ago. I spent the money and got all setup. Then it went from grey market to DEA busting people, so I never sold a thing and never got my peptides (or my money back).
Crushed me.
Now I am depressed to the point I can’t put on a forum, because I realized 20% of my income, and all my promotions, go to the IRS.
Due to an unexpected withdraw (yearly insurance plus amazon) hitting this month I had -400 dollars in my account three days after my last paycheck. The first week the month is when all my bills come out so this extra 900 dollars put me in the red and amounted in overdraft fees which resulted in -400 dollars.
I’ll be green in 5 days, then we can buy groceries: but this definitely has been a bad two weeks.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
