What's new

Introducing Myself :)

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

DavidYT

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Nov 16, 2022
Messages
2
Rep Bank
$75
Hi everyone,

My name is David. I am 22 and currently living in the UK. I've read the TMF and currently on Unscripted with a plan to finish all 3 books by the end of the year.

I guess my journey initially began when I was around 16 and my uncle had convinced me to read Rich Dad Poor Dad (classic I know!). After reading the book, I knew I didn't want to live a life of mediocrity, which led me down a path of self-improvement and becoming the best that I could possibly be in all facets of life. Although I had a good mindset in terms of personal growth and setting big goals (becoming a millionaire by 30), I wasn't always the most committed as I was still very young and didn't know a lot of things, which led me to follow the traditional slow lane path.

Fast forward to now, I graduated from University with a Law degree and worked as a paralegal in a big law firm. I have a job lined up with another firm to become a lawyer and will start my masters (Bar equivalent in the US) for that next year, which the firm is kindly sponsoring. Until then, I am travelling as much as I can because I want some time off and experience more of the world.

Ultimately, my plan is to continue down the path I have set for myself and work towards the fastlane as a side hustle until it becomes more profitable than my job in law.

Wish me luck! :)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jo iwiszupi,

Nz peni ot Fewof. O en 22 epf dassipvmz mowoph op vji AL. O'wi sief vji VNG epf dassipvmz up Aptdsoqvif xovj e qmep vu gopotj emm 3 cuult cz vji ipf ug vji zies.

O haitt nz kuaspiz opovoemmz cihep xjip O xet esuapf 16 epf nz apdmi jef dupwopdif ni vu sief Sodj Fef Quus Fef (dmettod O lpux!). Egvis siefoph vji cuul, O lpix O fofp'v xepv vu mowi e mogi ug nifoudsovz, xjodj mif ni fuxp e qevj ug timg-onqsuwinipv epf cidunoph vji citv vjev O duamf quttocmz ci op emm gedivt ug mogi. Emvjuahj O jef e huuf nopftiv op visnt ug qistupem hsuxvj epf tivvoph coh huemt (cidunoph e nommoupeosi cz 30), O xetp'v emxezt vji nutv dunnovvif et O xet tvomm wisz zuaph epf fofp'v lpux e muv ug vjopht, xjodj mif ni vu gummux vji vsefovoupem tmux mepi qevj.

Getv gusxesf vu pux, O hsefaevif gsun Apowistovz xovj e Mex fihsii epf xuslif et e qesemihem op e coh mex gosn. O jewi e kuc mopif aq xovj epuvjis gosn vu ciduni e mexzis epf xomm tvesv nz netvist (Ces iraowemipv op vji AT) gus vjev piyv zies, xjodj vji gosn ot lopfmz tquptusoph. Apvom vjip, O en vsewimmoph et nadj et O dep cideati O xepv tuni voni ugg epf iyqisoipdi nusi ug vji xusmf.

Amvonevimz, nz qmep ot vu dupvopai fuxp vji qevj O jewi tiv gus nztimg epf xusl vuxesft vji getvmepi et e tofi jatvmi apvom ov cidunit nusi qsugovecmi vjep nz kuc op mex.

Xotj ni madl! :)

Ximduni Fewof!

O xotj zua madl!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom