Hello, people and @MJ DeMarco
I'm a 23 years old guy from France. I am currently developing myself as an artist and I recently got interested in entrepreuneuship, I have a lot to learn. I am a beatboxer, music producer, teacher and entrepreneur.
I have been interested in self development for 5 years.
I had a stimulus back in 2018/2019 during my studies (electronics) and I didn't like it. I didn't like being in a 9-5 job. Selling 5 days of my time for 2 days off - you know what I am refering to. I also had average grades in my school promotion. I decided to stop my anxiety about this by taking action and learning, and I had the 6th best grade of the academy. I was so proud to have achieved this in a field I didn't like and I told myself "What would I achieve in a field I like?"
The beatbox scene is competitive and I compete since 2017. In 2019 I had another stimulus when I reached the 1/2 finals in a local battle while I was not too prepared. I promised myself to work on my beatbox skills everyday. The next day, meanwhile everyone slept after partying, I trained my beatbox and I had in mind to create a new training program, I was so excited about it.
Since this day, I am obsessed in growing. I reached the Top 16 best beatboxers in 2022 - the level in France is high and it is hard to reach such a spot.
Don't get me wrong, I don't compete for ego reasons but to push my limits beyond their boundaries. I want to be better than I was yesterday. Working on myself, learning new skills and living a healthy life have become an obsession for me. I extend my activities into music production in different genres, teaching beatbox & music production, creating content & products.
I believe in myself and in my future. I want to thank @MJ DeMarco for the amazing book that The Millionaire Fastlane is and I do think I am getting one more stimulus. There are so many revealing things and this has to be the best book that I have ever read in my life. Best wishes and deserved success.
I wish to everyone to reach their goals coming along with a happy & healthy life.
P.S: Sorry for my English mistakes.
I'm a 23 years old guy from France. I am currently developing myself as an artist and I recently got interested in entrepreuneuship, I have a lot to learn. I am a beatboxer, music producer, teacher and entrepreneur.
I have been interested in self development for 5 years.
I had a stimulus back in 2018/2019 during my studies (electronics) and I didn't like it. I didn't like being in a 9-5 job. Selling 5 days of my time for 2 days off - you know what I am refering to. I also had average grades in my school promotion. I decided to stop my anxiety about this by taking action and learning, and I had the 6th best grade of the academy. I was so proud to have achieved this in a field I didn't like and I told myself "What would I achieve in a field I like?"
The beatbox scene is competitive and I compete since 2017. In 2019 I had another stimulus when I reached the 1/2 finals in a local battle while I was not too prepared. I promised myself to work on my beatbox skills everyday. The next day, meanwhile everyone slept after partying, I trained my beatbox and I had in mind to create a new training program, I was so excited about it.
Since this day, I am obsessed in growing. I reached the Top 16 best beatboxers in 2022 - the level in France is high and it is hard to reach such a spot.
Don't get me wrong, I don't compete for ego reasons but to push my limits beyond their boundaries. I want to be better than I was yesterday. Working on myself, learning new skills and living a healthy life have become an obsession for me. I extend my activities into music production in different genres, teaching beatbox & music production, creating content & products.
I believe in myself and in my future. I want to thank @MJ DeMarco for the amazing book that The Millionaire Fastlane is and I do think I am getting one more stimulus. There are so many revealing things and this has to be the best book that I have ever read in my life. Best wishes and deserved success.
I wish to everyone to reach their goals coming along with a happy & healthy life.
P.S: Sorry for my English mistakes.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
