The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
I will start sharing some of the TXTS from the network.

From MJ....

I need to hire a new lawyer. Called one on Tues and left a voicemail, stressing urgency. To date, my call hasn't been returned. When (if?) I hear back, I will NOT be hiring this lawyer, despite a slick website and good reviews. Lesson: Negative skew = deal-killers that force buyers to other businesses. Fix neg skew = more $. Not calling me back in 5 days? Nope, next! Have great weekend! MJ

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

socaldude

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
To date, my call hasn't been returned.

I’ve noticed this is common. Every time I try to call an attorney they never answer or return your call.

It’s almost as if they do it on purpose or are trying to hide LOL.

One time I called an attorney and he said “Who are you, what do you want?”. Weird. Lol

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
New Network Post from MJ...

It only takes a MINOR shift in perspective to make a MAJOR shift in a lifetime. Never underestimate the power of paradigm shift and what it can mean in 1, 5, 10, or 30 years. You're the CEO of your life. You're the leading role in the movie. In the Great Rat Race Escape I mentioned looking at life like a video game. Grab that joystick ️ and play to win! ~MJ

Kerry7

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 15, 2019
theUnscriptedNetwork.png

If you'd like to keep your Unscripted journey on track, please text me direct at the number above, or click my signature to subscribe.

If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number.

If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text "LAUNCH" to the above number.

If you are in GROWTH/SCALE mode, text "GROWTH" to the above number.

In return, you'll receive periodic text messages direct from me (NOT A VA) -- these text messages can be motivational, strategy-driven, latest books Fastlaner's are recommending, or a new thread/post on the forum with valuable content.

AND IT IS CURRENTLY FREE!

And to answer your question, I do respond to many of the PERSONAL text messages. (SEE BELOW)

View attachment 37284

In other words, this just isn't a massive text mailer, but a personal contact that I will monitor.

Obviously I can't answer every question, but I will definitely do my best.

This is also great if you don't visit the forum as often as you'd like, but still would like to stay atop of any GOLD or NOTABLE threads that might surface from time to time.

As of now, the service is available in US and Canada -- I hope I can have it expanded worldwide soon.

Because it is a TXT service, message and data rates may apply for a maximum of 20 messages per month. Text "STOP" will cancel at anytime.
I'm enjoying the messages. Very thought-provoking! Thanks

Kerry7

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 15, 2019
I’ve noticed this is common. Every time I try to call an attorney they never answer or return your call.

It’s almost as if they do it on purpose or are trying to hide LOL.

One time I called an attorney and he said “Who are you, what do you want?”. Weird. Lol
Yet they'll pay $150 for PPC on Google ;)

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
TEXT from MJ...

What you are doing, even though it might seem meaningless, DOES matter. KAIZEN as a life philosophy works. I say this cuz I've read a lot of texts from Unplugged Unscriptees who are focusing on daily improvement with their skills and mindset while also working menial jobs. Trust the process. Trust Kaizen. Despite some bill-paying job, your effort will eventually compound into great things!

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Text from yesterday...

NOTABLE! - 0 to 10M Users: The Story of Jotform (Value Bomb!) - From
0 users to 10M: don't miss this great value bomb shared on the forum. It's an excellent story which reads like a Fastlane case study reflecting many of the things I've been preaching for the last 10yrs. Yes you can create a profitable biz FAST and w/o investors. Yes you don't need to reinvent the wheel or disrupt. So much more... enjoy!

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Text from today...

Muhammad Ali said, "I hated every minute of training", but followed with, "Don't quit. Suffer now & live the rest of your life as a champion." The road to a great life involves suffering & other tedious grinds. Don't buy into guru BS. Victory won't come from shortcuts, hacks, or joyful work. I was willing to "do what I hate": now I can do what I love, living the rest of my life like a champ.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
New text...

If u missed the post about 0 users to 10M, the CEO mentioned that "customer service is the new marketing." Couldn't agree more. All biz likes to say, "We provide superior customer service" but few do, like less than 5%. Remember that lawyer I messaged some weeks ago? Still no call back despite some BS about "your call is important to me" - great CS can make an average product/service, great.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Text...
(via @Black_Dragon43 )

A forum user recently said something poignant. "Don't ask a butterfly how to crawl." In wealth terms, you need crawling advice, not flying advice. Advice from a small biz multimillionaire (0 to 10M) might be better advice than wisdom from a billionaire, a guy/gal who hasn't needed to crawl in decades. When you're ready for 9- and 10-figures, perhaps it's time for the billionaire advice.

Sponsored Offers

Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Text... (via @Black_Dragon43 ) A forum user recently said something poignant. "Don't ask a...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
With 300+ students, the method and/or main sources of traffic don't saturate? Seems web design...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Hi - I sent out some emails with the updates but I'll PM you now also, thanks. The issue is...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom