BiYongforfuture
New Contributor
- Joined
- Dec 11, 2019
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$75
$75
User Power: 100%
Hello everyone.
I'm a korean reader and want to get freedom from others.
First of all, say to sorry for not well fluent my English.
I'm really impressed while reading fastlane(now reading unstriped) and never heard before.
It was very shocked to me.
I realized that I also have been being in a scripted life without my willing.
So I need to change my life for me not others.
I really need to take my whole time.
Most Korean are in scripted life.
I think that they are in very deep slow lane or below include me.
It is hard to change rapidly, but I have only will to change my life, I hope, I can.
Anyway, I hope that I can take ideas and actions through this Forum.
Have a happy day.
Thanks All.
I'm a korean reader and want to get freedom from others.
First of all, say to sorry for not well fluent my English.
I'm really impressed while reading fastlane(now reading unstriped) and never heard before.
It was very shocked to me.
I realized that I also have been being in a scripted life without my willing.
So I need to change my life for me not others.
I really need to take my whole time.
Most Korean are in scripted life.
I think that they are in very deep slow lane or below include me.
It is hard to change rapidly, but I have only will to change my life, I hope, I can.
Anyway, I hope that I can take ideas and actions through this Forum.
Have a happy day.
Thanks All.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
