DjoKab
PARKED
- Joined
- Jan 16, 2022
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$65
$65
Good day everyone,
My name is Joseph Kabala, I stay in the Democratic Republic of Congo, where I have been working as a customs clearance agent for 5 years.
I've been reading this wonderful book for a while: Millionaires' Highway, as in the story of Chuma and Azure, I have already started building my machine (active savings) in order to achieve one of my biggest goals , namely creation of my own customs agency, I need around $150,000 for this very profitable project in my country, but quite closed!
Thank you guys, I'm delighted to be among you.
My name is Joseph Kabala, I stay in the Democratic Republic of Congo, where I have been working as a customs clearance agent for 5 years.
I've been reading this wonderful book for a while: Millionaires' Highway, as in the story of Chuma and Azure, I have already started building my machine (active savings) in order to achieve one of my biggest goals , namely creation of my own customs agency, I need around $150,000 for this very profitable project in my country, but quite closed!
Thank you guys, I'm delighted to be among you.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
