The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Intro

TheLawDepartment

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 8, 2019
I’ve been reading the forums for a long time, but haven’t acted on any of the information I have learned. After reading everyone’s 2019 goals, I decided I would join and get serious about stating a side business or attempting to do so.

By profession I’m a prosecutor with substantial experience in litigating complex matters. I’ve looked at the private label/resell business and it’s just not something I’m passionate about or currently have the time to invest.

There is a lot of garbage legal information all over the internet and I’m considering starting a blog and expanding into e-books.

I can’t provide legal advice of course, but I could dissect constitutional issues and issues posed during the investigation and prosecution of crime. I could highlight difficulties and offer real world perspective. I could address issues submitted by viewers.

I don’t know if there is a market for this - but its what I know and there would always be something to write about.

Any thoughts, advice or suggestions are appreciated. Also open to partnering with someone with expierence and the technical skill set needed to successful launch such a venture if there is anyone here who has the technical knowledge by lacks the content.

I appreciate all the insight that this forum provides and the opportunity to introduce myself and see if this can lead to something more.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kruiser

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
318%
Aug 22, 2017
Arizona
I could dissect constitutional issues and issues posed during the investigation and prosecution of crime. I could highlight difficulties and offer real world perspective. I could address issues submitted by viewers.

Welcome to the forum!

Who is your market for what you propose? Accused persons? Fellow prosecutors? Criminal defense counsel?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...