What's new

Intro + seaking advice

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Francis58

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Oct 2, 2024
Messages
2
Location
Canada
Rep Bank
$110
User Power: 100%
Hi, my name is Francis Filiatrault. I’m 25 years old and from Québec, Canada. I’ve spent most of my life working in the construction industry. The only business model I’ve tried so far is wholesale housing, but it’s quite challenging in Canada because much of the information is private, or you have to purchase it, which can get expensive (around $1 per phone number). Since success in this field relies heavily on volume and cold calling, the costs can add up quickly.

I’ve also considered flipping houses since I have extensive experience in construction. However, the two main challenges I face are securing financing and finding good deals. Any recommendations on how to overcome these obstacles would be greatly appreciated.

Additionally, I’m exploring ways to generate extra income on the side, such as through Amazon FBA or another venture I could automate, as I’m always working. This extra cash would help me address the financing issues with house flipping

That’s my story so far—if you have suggestions on how I could speed up my progress, I’d love to hear them!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni ecuesf.

O’wi emtu duptofisif gmoqqoph juatit topdi O jewi iyviptowi iyqisoipdi op duptvsadvoup.

Xjev jewi zua vsoif vu gopf e nupizif qesvpis? Dep zua gopf epz itvecmotjif qmezist op zuas nesliv? O xuamf vjopl e "Zua csoph vji nupiz O'mm csoph vji sipuwevoup" xuamf ci e hsiev uggis e muv ug nupizif opwitvust xuamf kanq ev.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom