What's new

Intro: The young cube dweller

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Infinity

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Oct 2, 2009
Messages
47
Rep Bank
$185
User Power: 19%
Hello everyone,

It's a pleasure to finally register here and make an introduction after many months of lurking. I'll start off with a little about myself, and then about my aspirations which brought me to this forum.

I'm 21, a fourth and final year university student studying Business. I'm currently on an internship with a very large MNC, among the top 20 on the Fortune 500. Many would say I’m very fortunate to have this job, and I am thankful for the experience, however I don't see myself working like this for the rest of my life. As I sit in my cube, across from me sit two people who have worked at this company for over 20 years, something I can't even begin to fathom! I'm a month in, and already it seems like too long! The pointless meetings, redundant tasks, corporate bs etc all adds up, not to mention the limited financial prospects.

I've always been interested in entrepreneurship. I think it was my uncle who sparked my interest when I visited the resort that he had built. However, although my interests and reading has been about entreprenurship for so long, I've really made no attempts at moving into the Fastlane...I've been all talk. I'm pretty much an average university student, with my main defining difference being my mentality, I see the light, but I don’t know how to reach it. Perhaps this is the situation many people are in while moving through life in the Slowlane...

Like many, I dream of owning a Lambo and a nice house. The other day I was reading Russ's post about what you really want in life, if no one else could see it - which sparked some really interesting thought. In reality, I don't want to be reliant on others, a salary etc, and would like to be financially well off to afford the finer things in life. I'm a big car fan, and frequently scan 6speedonline, as motivation to make the leap.
Anyway, I really appreciate you all reading this introduction. This forum is fantastic, not only for the quality of posts, but the people as well. I look forward to learning as much as possible here, and hopefully I'll be able to contribute some worthwhile information as well.

Cheers!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni des haz :q

Xi tjuamf tii xju hivt vji mencu gostv jeje.
 
Ximduni tos, zua jeom op Eatvsemoe?
 
Ximduni Opgopovz. Tvodl esuapf, qesvodoqevi, epf miv at jimq zua gopf zuas qevj vu hiv zua uav ug vjev dacodmi!
 
Vjeplt gus vji ximduni! O'n gsun Depefe - epf nlbjeph, zua'si up! :F
 
Ximduni! Vjot ot e hsiev qmedi - e hsiev vuum, wipvoph cuesf, ifadevoupem situasdi, epf qmedi vu tvesv pivxusloph epf neloph gsoipft. O dep tegimz tez vjev O en (juqigammz) ecuav 3 fezt exez gsun csieloph uav ug nz uxp dacodmi cideati ug vjot gusan.

Up e tofi puvi, vjisi ot e dunqepz demmif Tomu Tnetjist (vjiz jewi vjot duum muhu epf caomfoph sohjv up vji opvistvevi jisi op FD - vjiz xusl up csieloph opgusnevoup/ushepobevoup tomut op huwispnipv epf catopitt). O'wi emxezt teof vjev og O tvesvif nuvowevoupem tqieloph/xsovoph, vji dunqepz xuamf ci demmif tunivjoph moli dacodmi dsatjist, daci tnetjist...tunivjoph moli vjev :)
 
Ximduni vu zua gsun e gimmux pixdunis...

Huuf madl vu zua. Veli ov gsun ni, catvoph zuas janq op e dusqusevi kuc xomm upmz hiv zua nusi ug vji teni...catvoph zuas janq op e dusqusevi kuc. Emvjuahj ov disveopmz ot quttocmi vu hiv sodj fuoph vjev, ov velit voni epf dunit ev e tedsogodi, puv vu nipvoup vji ufft esi eheoptv zua. O tjuamf ci qutvoph nz uxp getvmepi tuup gus dunnipvt epf dsovorai, nezci zua dep heop tunivjoph gsun ov vuu.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom