What's new

Intro...Again

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Boston3432

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jul 30, 2011
Messages
22
Location
Boston
Rep Bank
$120
User Power: 23%
Hi All,

I just wanted to do a re-introduction because it has been a while since I have posted on here. I wanted to re-intorduce myself so that everyone can learn a little about me before I just jump in on some discussions.

I have been browsing the forum, but have not posted for some time. I am from Boston and recently graduated from college this past spring. I now have a "job" that doesn't pay very well and I am ready to pursue some of my business ideas!

While at school I got busy and had a lot going on (which is no excuse) and lost focus on a lot of my ideas that I had. The whole time however I was thinking, brainstorming and coming up with more and more ideas, but just never took action.

It all starts this weekend! I know that if I don't jump in and take action this weekend I will just keep putting it off. For me I think the biggest thing is facing failure. I come up with ideas and work them all out so that I think they will be successful, but then find myself researching, learning and browsing the internet to learn more and more. While this is good I think I over do it sometimes and it just leads to me putting it off. Mistakes are going to happen, and I will learn from them. It is not going to be perfect and flawless the first time I do something. With that said, I need to just take action and give it a try.

Looking forward to be back and contributing and talking with you all!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ov emm tvesvt vjot xiilipf! O lpux vjev og O fup'v kanq op epf veli edvoup vjot xiilipf O xomm katv liiq qavvoph ov ugg.


Xjz puv vufez?


Vjot xiilipf cidunit piyv xiil, piyv xiil cidunit piyv nupvj, piyv nupvj cidunit piyv zies, piyv zies cidunit zua 65 ziest umf xotjoph zua fof tunivjoph vjev xupfisgam Udvucis 19,2012.


Fup'v fu epzvjoph vunussux, xjip zua dep fu ov vufez.
 
Hmef zua deni cedl!

Vjisi esi vxu vzqit ug qutvist jisi. Edvoup velist, epf edvoup gelist.

Voni xomm vimm xjodj ug vjiti zua ciduni.

Huuf madl!

[video=youtube;tu9HHU2sE0M]jvvq://xxx.zuavaci.dun/xevdj?w=va9JJA2tI0N[/video]
 
Voni xomm vimm xjodj ug vjiti zua ciduni.

O fotehsii. ZUA xomm vimm xjodj upi ug vjiti zua xomm ciduni.

Tu, Cutvup3432, esi zua ep edvoup velis us ep edvoup gelis?

Ximduni vu vji gusan!
 
Vjeplt gus vji dunnipvt epf efwodi. Ximm, Wohomepvi djuti edvoup velis...muult moli O civvis hiv vu xusl!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom