- Joined
- Apr 2, 2012
- Messages
- 8
Rep Bank
$125
$125
User Power: 13%
Hello,
I am 19 years old , and as ive been reading the fastlane millionaire and reading about other entrepreneurs. ive become so inspired about interenet/ web based fastlanes and I feel like I could execute good ideas and be successful, however i dont know anything about making websites or programming or anything. Is it necessary to be able to program and know multiple computer languages to do this? If i want to be in this industry is part of the process learning all of this. I can learn things quickly, however i have never considered myself to be a computer type or programming type.
What are your thoughts on this?
Does it take a long time to learn the skills to be a web entrepreneur?
Should I spend my time on trying to open fastlanes in other areas?
Thanks,
Andy
I am 19 years old , and as ive been reading the fastlane millionaire and reading about other entrepreneurs. ive become so inspired about interenet/ web based fastlanes and I feel like I could execute good ideas and be successful, however i dont know anything about making websites or programming or anything. Is it necessary to be able to program and know multiple computer languages to do this? If i want to be in this industry is part of the process learning all of this. I can learn things quickly, however i have never considered myself to be a computer type or programming type.
What are your thoughts on this?
Does it take a long time to learn the skills to be a web entrepreneur?
Should I spend my time on trying to open fastlanes in other areas?
Thanks,
Andy
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
