The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Inspiring Music

Christopher777

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Jun 13, 2017
Manila, Philippines
This is a given. I somehow sense that many of us here LOVE music.

I LOVE listening to music while doing stuff. Sometimes I turn it off to focus. I usually listen to music when I'm done being productive, sort of to cap it off.

It's also a great way to psych yourself up.

So far, rock and roll, trance and epic music are my choices. Here are some of the stuff I listen to at the moment :

Zayde Wolfe - Born Ready
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu6pyHKfyyk

Welshy Arms - Legendary

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2CZn966cUg

And a staple since college, Depeche Mode - It's No Good

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_-QPvffO1gs

What's YOURS? :cool::thumbsup:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

GastonEE

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Jun 16, 2017
Estonia
I've always found it a bit odd, but I always listem to something while I'm working on something. You'd imagine it to be distracting, but somehow it makes me more focused *shrug*

Gigi Rodgers

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
327%
May 30, 2017
Shanghai, China
I've always found it a bit odd, but I always listem to something while I'm working on something. You'd imagine it to be distracting, but somehow it makes me more focused *shrug*

Yes. I'm not sure what it's called but Tim Ferriss mentioned it in a blog post or video - that when he has to focus on writing, he'll put a song on that he knows all the lyrics to, on repeat, in the background. After a while it just becomes background noise with a rhythm to it. The key, apparently, is to have music where they don't have too many "inflections" or sudden changes.

I've tried this. It works.
I'd highly suggest anything from the 90s-00s NeoSoul movement. Badu, Jill Scott, Maxwell, etc. Can't go wrong...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Christopher777

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Jun 13, 2017
Manila, Philippines

I did this for ten months while writing a book. It works. Although there are times where it's vibe or emotion won't jive so, I prefer calmer or soothing music or none at all.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.