Hi!
I am a recent fan of GlobalWealth's and am impressed by his service on protecting the rich from losing their money. Not only is that a brilliant idea, but the demand is high as most lawyers suck up a lot of money in the process.
Anyways, below is the article called "5 reasons money can buy happiness". I personally think that even though I don't want to immerse in materialism, money is still critical when it comes to living a comfortable life and not a frustrating one.
5 Reasons Money Can Buy Happiness | Cracked.com
I am a recent fan of GlobalWealth's and am impressed by his service on protecting the rich from losing their money. Not only is that a brilliant idea, but the demand is high as most lawyers suck up a lot of money in the process.
Anyways, below is the article called "5 reasons money can buy happiness". I personally think that even though I don't want to immerse in materialism, money is still critical when it comes to living a comfortable life and not a frustrating one.
5 Reasons Money Can Buy Happiness | Cracked.com
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
